20 members have voted

1. 1. Select

• Perfect!
    • Good
    • Nice
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
    • Sucks

bawls really isnt that good. its too sweet. I just had mountain dew just a second ago. Its good for like 10 minutes then it gets a little boring, i never finish the last 3 inches of drink. But Dr. pepper is something i can drink forever. That and a good root beer.

I never understood how people thought things were "too sweet". Dr. Pepper is rather sweet.... And how does a drink get "boring"? It isn't suppose to be exciting. It's just suppose to quinch your thirst and taste good.

Yeah, i was just joking in that i would get to US and get some Dr. Peppers, but i wanna know what countries they ship Dr. Pepper to

i have no idea. raise your hand (or just say I) if you can buy dr. pepper and arent from america or uk

EDIT: maybe you can buy a pack on ebay :P..........no seriously

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

It was awesome, but now it's gone all healthy and tastes like shit.

When did that happen? Last time I had it, it was still rather amazing.

Must just be in the UK. About a year ago they added a "Z" to it and said it had a "new taste" but with no sugar. Turns out the "new taste" was disgusting and it just tastes like tainted water.

The Z stands for Zero... as in Zero sugar. They have that with a lot of drinks, including Dr Pepper and Fanta. There's even the well-known Coke Zero now.

These are separate drinks to the normal ones which still exist. It's just like you have Coke and Diet Coke; Pepsi and Diet Pepsi - you have Dr Pepper and Dr Pepper Z.

• 2 weeks later...

Aww, they don't ship dr. pepper to a backwater country like mine! Please feel sorry for me! :'(

Cherry coke? Sounds horrible. We do have vanilla coke, which isn't bad.

Do you guys know cream soda?

It was awesome, but now it's gone all healthy and tastes like shit.

When did that happen? Last time I had it, it was still rather amazing.

Must just be in the UK. About a year ago they added a "Z" to it and said it had a "new taste" but with no sugar. Turns out the "new taste" was disgusting and it just tastes like tainted water.

I used to drink it, but now they changed it in England I'm not anymore. It tastes f***ing horrible, I preferred the original version of it.