[SA]New Collab Video

DareDevilX

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would call TMS members if they were the ones that are active on this forum.It doesn't matter which

clan it is....

EDIT:You have to send only replays and your skin(txd's)....there's no time limit yet but there will be one.

You can just upload them somewhere so DeathCobra can download them....

Edited by DareDevilX

Lol I went watching some stunting vids and then I noticed me and GM wear the same clothes.. <_<

Edit: And I'll try to send in some stunts this holiday but I need to get my carspawner to work first.. (Crazy Virus Trainer and then where u can fill in ur own cars it keeps spawning a dozer :P And other spawners don't work.. :o)

Edited by AsSaSsin

RAGM are awesome, but they dont really fit the theme that Im looking for in this vid. Personally I was thinking something by Celldweller, Fear Factory or Adema.

Anyway just been sorting the intro stuff out, just need to fix a few things involved like the colours being a bit bugged, but what I need most from EVERYONE in this vid is thier savegame, with thier own skin setup ready. Would be very grateful if everyone could PM thiers ASAP so I can get this part done fairly quickly.

As for a deadline, I was thinking maybe a monthish for everyone to get stuff done. So if people could have all thier reps to me by say 25th of May, that would be great :)