[SA]New Collab Video

DareDevilX

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^What are you talking about?Deadline?

yeah can we extend deadline? thats bcoz i just came 2 know abt collab vid less than a week ago

Althogh i'll manage about 20-25 reps but wanna try new techniques and my class test cut the hell of my time :pissedred:

Hey all gta stunters/programmers/or in watever way you related to GTA:SA; HELP ME !!

everythin was just fine, i was preparing for the vid tryin to hit new stunts using CAR SPAWNER(gta garage site) and replay handler probably 2nd version(from this site) and now SA runs with a wierd look any structure,building,etc messes up the screen. PLease help, my little stunt work is remaining. Hope anyone of you has come across such problem and will come up with a solution to suit my situation. lotsa'luv to all who live to stunt.

and a hello to following ppl:

GHOST

GODFATHER

DDX

DEATHCOBRA

and all those who affect me in some or the other way

look at the pic and fall in love with COUNTRYSIDE

^_^

Edited by TOXIC

Oh,man....

20-25 stunts is way too much to send for a collab.You can send them all ofcourse but you have to

know that you're still a novice and I personnaly think that your stunts won't be so good as stunts from other stunters.You have to be prepared that only two or three stunts will get accepted if ANY!

Ofcourse,there is a chance that your stunts are extremly good but that's highly unlikely for a

novice.Don't get me wrong...we don't have anything against you and we like when people join

stunting world.With time you'll definetly become a well known stunter.

Consider yourself lucky that you are in collab and you still didn't make your first stunt video.

Anyway,

DEADLINE WON"T BE MOVED - every stunter got enough stunts and most of them has already sent

them.

Deadline: 25th May 2007 (2 days left)

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks to those that have already sent stunts. Gonna check through them soon. As for those that are confused about the sending of stuff, get your .reps, font file (or link where i can download the font), savegame and any custom txds you may have, into 1 .zip or .rar file. If you dont send me all of these files, I wont be able to include you in the vid.

Heres a template .rar for those that need it.

_Name_here____TGTAP_Collab.rar

Hey guys hope you all have submitted your stuff and hope the best of your stuff will be put in. somethin happened to my PC causing me all the late. Anyways, I'll send in my stuff in an abt hour

Besto' luck to DC with editing and all.

:coolthumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Great, I pretty much s*cked because I simply didn't had enough time so I had to do it fast. But now I got vacation and I went to try out stunting some VC, went pretty well and then I got the Exception Occured: c0000005 thing. So now it's back to SA again :P Hope I can be in the next collab and make a better preformance.. :D

Edited by Genyus