[SA]New Collab Video

DareDevilX

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok..now we have to tell every stunter (look first post to see who's in) to resend their stuff.If anyone wants

to sign up that's ok too.

What should the deadline be...ten days from now?I'll set it to 20.8.2007 so if anyone has complains

about it tell me...

Edited by DareDevilX

So because he has problems with Vegas he just forgets about us and the vid and doesn't bother to contact us? that sucks :(

I'm always happy to edit the vid :)

EH!! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO GLS AND FINISH THE SA VID! this 1's myne :P

Just tell everyone to Upload it to Filefront, and then PM me the links, and in the uploaded folder, i hopefully should get the reps,skin(s), and text they want

Edited by wheelman101

hello ppl, i kno nobody cares but i'm back after 3 weeks i entered the forums when there were merely 3/5 days left for the submission of stuff...DC told my stuff wasn't so good to be put in it...so can i enter now with either old ones or new ones or both. Ya kno what? It was the first collab and the first video i wud've ever taken part in. BTW after disappointment i released TOXICITY.I know it wasn't so good, but worth one watch; so now what say, ME in/out?PLZ be considerate abt this ppl..

@ DDX: YEAH, but u made a mistake, again....in two of ur posts u gave deadline as 20/7/07...

wake up stunter...its august...the 8th month...

back to topic...i'll send 'em to wheelman101..soon..

btw any stunts i mean "aerial/bike/boat/all" will be accepted?