Sign in to follow this  
spyrolot

can you use

i know about the dildo weapon, but on a website it isays there are 2 diferent ones, also. i heard about a skateboard for a weapon. also. what is a vibe, does it mean vibrator?????.

The dildo thing i know is true, there is a pink one and a purple one, they are found in the LS Police Station, i dont about the Skateboard.

In the small Tierra Robada town right across the the Gant Bridge from San Fiero, in a construction site next to a dumpster, is a gold vibrator that looks like a big bullet. I've also heard of another one, but haven't had time to seek it out yet.

i really get confused about the vibe lol, do you mean you have seen it or heard about it??? i did not know there was 2 different colour of dildo lol, i omly have seeen purple. but the skatebpard mite just be a lie, i dunno

theres a dildo in a cop station in ls

a can behind the vinewood sign

a big cane infront of didier sachs i think only after u unlcok it

flowers in a lot of locations

and a silver vibrator somewhere :cigar:

There is a skateboard that was taken out of the final version of the game. It was supposed to be used for a Madd Dogg mission, I believe, but what taken out of the final version of the game. This can be found by looking through the games code.

If you go inside of SubUrban, though, there is a skateboard in there.