Returning vehicals plus new ones

BALLA_OG

well as well know a new vehical will be the people carrier taxi, butt the turismo will definatly be returning, and the modle looks very sexy. it is seen on one of the screens in most of the magazines, its on a bill-board.

if anyone else knows what other vehicals are returning or showing for the first time, share it with us :D

Well I'm sure we'll see some returning cars and a couple of new ones, and the returning ones will most likely have a new design. I'm not sure about the modding thing though, if you ask me, I don't think we'll see any modding possibilities in GTA IV, it just doesn't seem like that kind of game, know what I'm saying. It's Liberty City and all, not San Andreas in the early 90s. But it could happen and that would be great you know.

Eh. I don't find any of the cars a problem in GTA SA,VC and LC so I won't matter. They might put real Vehicles in there but there aren't no news on it. So I have a feeling that It might not have any of those fake cars in there. Most probably they might have some new fake cars.

i thing bikes are going. sucks but wutever.

You think so? They must be staying. They will lift off the old ban or something because I mean if they don't then rockstar are going backwards. I don't care if you guys think I'm being harsh to R* because they were playing with all the graphics and re-doing a whole city and stuff but I mean there a huge smart company and they really do need these things.

I wonder if some of the old cars return but this time they looked all rusty and dented etc... then that would be realistic because of the time difference

Enough with the realism. Just because the cars are from previous GTAs doesn't mean they weren't made around the same time.

I want to see car models from the previous GTAs be back so, for example, there'd be different kinds of one car like the '84/'86 Sentinel, '92 Sentinel, and '98/'01 Sentinel.

I wonder if some of the old cars return but this time they looked all rusty and dented etc... then that would be realistic because of the time difference

Enough with the realism. Just because the cars are from previous GTAs doesn't mean they weren't made around the same time.

I want to see car models from the previous GTAs be back so, for example, there'd be different kinds of one car like the '84/'86 Sentinel, '92 Sentinel, and '98/'01 Sentinel.

^agreed.

I hpe bikes do make an appearance, but upon further pondering i'm not sure if they'd ...'fit'... meh, easy come, easy go.

I think the Cheetah will return also the infernus they have been in almost every GTA Game since GTAIII. I would love to see bikes but if its a new Liberty there will be some but remember they got banned before/or in 2001.

I want to see the Rancher, Landstalker, Banshee and Sentinel back in the game as they are GTA Classic cars. I dont want to see BMX bikes ect as they are more West coast style.

I also want to see SKATEBOARDS, ROLLERBLADES, TRAINS, MAVERICK, SEA SKIMMER ect. <<<Proving Point.

I also hope to see more Roofless cars

I think the Cheetah will return also the infernus they have been in almost every GTA Game since GTAIII. I would love to see bikes but if its a new Liberty there will be some but remember they got banned before/or in 2001.

Yeah, but as stated, the ban could've been lifted. And try EVERY game since GTA III, with the exception of Advance, which doesn't count anyways being as it wasn't part of the "3D" series.

I want to see the Rancher, Landstalker, Banshee and Sentinel back in the game as they are GTA Classic cars. I dont want to see BMX bikes ect as they are more West coast style.

I also want to see SKATEBOARDS, ROLLERBLADES, TRAINS, MAVERICK, SEA SKIMMER ect. <<<Proving Point.

im pretty sure bikes are out. i saw it somewhere. i think it was on this site. and the rancher isnt a classic. it came in in vice city. well i guess thats a classic. yeah i like those cars. trains most likely will be back. c'mon, liberty city has gotta have a subway. maveric WILL stay. i'm 99.99% sure. sea skimmer is out considering its a plane. but you never nkow. it might be edited in some way so they can put it in the game. i really want skateboards to be in the game. rollerblades, sure whatever.

and car modding. i hope it gets improved.

im pretty sure bikes are out. i saw it somewhere. i think it was on this site. and the rancher isnt a classic. it came in in vice city. well i guess thats a classic. yeah i like those cars. trains most likely will be back. c'mon, liberty city has gotta have a subway. maveric WILL stay. i'm 99.99% sure. sea skimmer is out considering its a plane. but you never nkow. it might be edited in some way so they can put it in the game. i really want skateboards to be in the game. rollerblades, sure whatever.

and car modding. i hope it gets improved.

I agree on those who say modding shops wont be in the game, Liberty City has too much crime and it wont have one but its a goos suggestion though. Pay 'n' Spray will be in the game for sure. Ferries have a 50-50 chance of being in th game as we saw the Abandoned Ferry Terminal.