Returning vehicals plus new ones

BALLA_OG

I think the Cheetah will return also the infernus they have been in almost every GTA Game since GTAIII. I would love to see bikes but if its a new Liberty there will be some but remember they got banned before/or in 2001.

Yeah, but as stated, the ban could've been lifted. And try EVERY game since GTA III, with the exception of Advance, which doesn't count anyways being as it wasn't part of the "3D" series.

I dont think bikes will make a return. and what is this ban thats been mentioned??

Edited by xrzax

These are my views on some of the cars seen in the Trailer.

"Blue Convertable"- Mannana (Smilar to the GTA LCS model)

"Grey Exectuive/Saloon" - Sentinel (Like the GTAIII, GTA LCS model)

"People-Carrier Taxi" - Blista Taxi?

I dont know whether you agree but it looks like that to me :D. As for new ones I wouldnt like real life Name/Models. One because GTA is supposed to mock things and Two part of the GTA for PC fun is modding your game to make it look like real life

Mod shops should come back and with the addition with chop shops for boosting missions

I like Hot Rods Roadsters musclecars

Racercars like hot ring(stock car) and they should add racing trucks (baja,Craftsman truck,and lowrider trucks)

More different types of hotringers like (forein roadracers, Sport compact, top end exotic)

Mod shops should come back and with the addition with chop shops for boosting missions

I like Hot Rods Roadsters musclecars

Racercars like hot ring(stock car) and they should add racing trucks (baja,Craftsman truck,and lowrider trucks)

More different types of hotringers like (forein roadracers, Sport compact, top end exotic)

dude! this is the cars you want to see. tell the cars you want to see in the other 400 topics about it. in this topic its about witch ones come back. even if it does say new ones on the title. there are like thousands of topic about this.

and the train is coming back. its in the trailer.