Snoop Dogg banned from Aus

Anthony.

Snoop Dogg has been banned from Aus after he failed to pass the requisite character test. Immigration Minister Kevin Andrews said "He doesn't seem the sort of bloke we want in this country". After he was charged with gun and drug charges and has supposedly been involed in murder robberies and drug dealing in his LA gang. He was going to on the MTV Australia Video Music Awards tonight at seven. Well that aint happpening now.

Link for Article: http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/sto...98-2902,00.html

200th post :D

Edited by Jonker

I found it rather funny that they did this, never have I heard of it happening before. While we're on the topic of people who "aren't the type of blokes we should have in Australia", may I ask why we let John Howard back in?

I'm not for either way to be honest, whether Snoop is allowed in or not doesn't effect me. I just never heard of this happening before.

Haha true Howard will lose the next election for sure. Werent they considering banning that Shak Al Halali aswell for all those comments. I wish they did ban him.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling he will to. Only wish I was old enough to be able to vote and put forward my opinion

Yeah, that idiot deserves to be banned, I don't think they did go through with it though.

• 3 weeks later...