Guns/Weapons in GTAIV

Red_91

Since you all know GTA IV will be new and have all new things, so I was thinking they should have different guns and weapons.

The weapons I would like to see are

1. Sonic grenade.

2. 44 Magnum Revolver

3. A Carbine Magnum

4. Micro Uzzi machine Pistol

5. Braches

6. Alcahol Bottles

7. Throwing Rocks

I can only think of these right now but I am sure you can add some more.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can't let M4 alone it was a grate weapon in all previous GTAs and I would like too see a laser targeting in new GTA, too! As on sniper as on automatic weapons, also it would be grate to see G4 (explosive), Desert Eagle, more SMGs, UHC 870 Shotgun, G26 with/without silencer and RT-20 Antimateriel Sniper Rifle.

We can't let M4 alone it was a grate weapon in all previous GTAs and I would like too see a laser targeting in new GTA, too! As on sniper as on automatic weapons, also it would be grate to see G4 (explosive), Desert Eagle, more SMGs, UHC 870 Shotgun, G26 with/without silencer and RT-20 Antimateriel Sniper Rifle.

Yeha laser targeting guns would be good and its something that R* haven't used yet.

basically anything. but gun wise i would like to see things from a snub nose to something like a BAR, also a choice between guns that have an adjustable shoulder peice, such as the AK47. also maybe some bonus unlockable weapons could be things such as old fashioned guns, such as a tommy gun and so on. Also flash bangs so if your llow on ammo and have like too many enemies/police on you you could throw one and leg it

Gun: Deagle + M4A1

Weapon: a leg ( like in TrueCrime New York, after an explosion peds lose their legs and you can grab them and use them as a melee)

Using legs as weapons would be disturbing to me. It's like if you blow someone up with a rocket launcher, you've got a leg and an arm as new weapons.

Yeah, that would just be stupid, and unrealistic.

Those weapons would i like to see:

Melee: Fists, Brass Knucles, Crowbar, All kind of Knives.

Pistols: Colt 1911, Tokarev TT-99, Makarov PPM, IMI Desert Eagle, Colt Python Revolver.

SMG's: H&K Machinepistole 5 (MP5), Ingram Mac-10 & Mac-11, IMI Uzi, Micro Uzi, Intratec Tec-9, Skorpion Vzor 61.

Assault Rifles: Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947, Avtomat Kalashnikova 1974, Bofors AK-5 (Swedish, AK in this one is "Automat Karabin"), M4A1 Commando

Heavy Metal: RPG-7, PanzerFaust, Panzerschreck, Full-Auto Glock 19, Minigun.

Throwin' Stuff: Mills MK III Frag grenade (i made one for GTA VC once :D), Stielhandgranate (Potato masher, by the Allies), Molotov Cocktails.

Not so many crazy weapons like rocket launchers and huge machine guns. That stuff is not realistic, as fun as they may be, I just don't think it fits. Just save em' for another game. Maybe more hand guns. I would wanna see:

38. Special

Deasert Eagle

45. Colt

9. mm

Sniper Rifles (cross hairs,no laser scope)

12. Gauge pump shotgun

12. Gauge Sawn-off pump hand grip shotgun

M4 laser sight

AK-47 laser sight

Plus many more

Those would be awsome.

I would also like to have an option so you would have to manual aim, because I think it would be better and make guns look far better if it was manual aim

Manual aim's been in every GTA so it should be in GTA IV.

Obviously but what I meant is that it is the only type of aim so that it isn't automatic which makes it too easy at times

I would also like to have an option so you would have to manual aim, because I think it would be better and make guns look far better if it was manual aim

Obviously but what I meant is that it is the only type of aim so that it isn't automatic which makes it too easy at times

No, manual aim only would be difficult for a game like GTA. Manual aim only should be left to the PC. Even though I'm unfamiliar with a PS3 or Xbox 360 controller, I'd think it'd be nearly impossible to move while firing a one-hand weapon while manual aiming.

a knife. a BIG knife. like...HUGE. like the one in vice city.

HAHAHAHA! :lol: I think that was a Kitana my friend. And yes like a switch blade would be cool to like mug people and hold up stores and what not.

umm. no. i meant the knife in vice city. like what i said first. not the katana. if i meant katana then i would have said katana.........my friend

No, manual aim only would be difficult for a game like GTA. Manual aim only should be left to the PC. Even though I'm unfamiliar with a PS3 or Xbox 360 controller, I'd think it'd be nearly impossible to move while firing a one-hand weapon while manual aiming.

no just incorperate IN manual aim. Like they did with SA. But no forced walking while shooting like in SA. thats just annoying. people can shoot while running, its just not very accurate.