Red_91

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that would be a big ass mag!

and that ol' reliable 50 cal from WW2 is too heavy to carry. i bet the chain of bullets for it is too heavy.

a tazer would be cool.

yeah its 300 pounds not counting the ammo. even the bullets+shells+powder are like a pound each. then multiply that by 140 bullets each box and you get about 600 pounds. not worth it. id rather get a vulcan.

Maybe set up for you by some guy to assassinate someone? I just realized something: in GTA it didn't really matter how heavy the guns were like you could be carrying a Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Sniper, Mini-Gun and your speed would only depend on which weapon you were using. So maybe you could a carry the .50cal around in GTA IV but only shoot it stationary and you would have to set it up.

Lol, that'd take a while to scan through until you got the weapon you wanted. But yeah I agree that the previous games have been unrealistic but if they took that out for the weapons part we would only have 2-3 guns at a time which would really suck. I'm just hoping it comes back and that R* doesn't take the game to a really realistic level where everything we know and love would be gone.

My gun wishlist:

1. Desert Eagle

2. Colt m4a1

3. Ak 47

4. MP5

5. Old Skool Thompson

6. MP40 from WW2

7. Real sniper rifle of some kind

8. Five Seven gun from css dont know if that is the real name...

My list is longer but im too lazy to post anymore...

they could put a gun pause set selection gun-selector. like you pause and click "gun select" and then it gives you handguns, machine guns, submachine guns, assult rifles, rifles, shotguns and all that stuff.

and nabo, then 5-7 gun is called a five seven. thats the name.

oh and a cool gun would be a deringer (modern style) that you could keep in a pocket of a jacket or your sleeve for quick and (sortof) stealthy shooting.

Edited by tilly

they could put a gun pause set selection gun-selector. like you pause and click "gun select" and then it gives you handguns, machine guns, submachine guns, assult rifles, rifles, shotguns and all that stuff.

and nabo, then 5-7 gun is called a five seven. thats the name.

oh and a cool gun would be a deringer (modern style) that you could keep in a pocket of a jacket or your sleeve for quick and (sortof) stealthy shooting.

That would be super unrealistic and I don't know if R* would do something like that or just stick to the old method. Kinda reminds me of the Matrix when they get tons of guns. :P Something else that should be incorporated I think is that when you have guns on you, you can go to your house/safehouse and store them there for later. So when you come back you just get the guns you want and go kick some ass.

The Five-Seven is called FN Five-Seven, as i know.

And that selectin guns menu just is un realistic as puting a talking spider that rides on a tiger, also, it would take too much time, its faster to just click some button and you got a weapon.

And the 50 Cal. as my riend said, that you carry it, but too shoot, ya gotta mount it somewhere.

And how come you could shoot it in Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One?!