More Realistic

We all know that R* will try to make new GTA as more realistic as possible so what do you think it will be?

I think that weapons will make real demage and not like in SA where you need to shoot from M4 a several bullets to kill civilian.

More energy lost from falling, maybe real car names, but I doubt.

A BIT of realism won't hurt. Although real-life car names will be a no-way, because that way :R*: will have to obtain (usually by buying with very stupid prices, because they'er basically 'buying' a name, which is idiotic) rights for them, which I think they wouldn't bother.

But if realism by means you crash your car into a tree and you just faint like a little girl, then :tongue: no way. A little bit of realism (such as like you said, realistic bullet damage) is actually going to have a positive effect.

I don't think they're trying to make GTA IV as realistic as possible, know what I'm saying, cuz if that's the case, then we lose the GTA-feel. The GTA-feel must remain, it's very important you know, else we don't have a GTA anymore. But yeah man, they're trying to make it realistic, and it's going to be more realistic than the previous GTAs. And I don't think they're going to have real car names, it's been working great so far with the cars, so why change it all of a sudden? Remember, realistic is not always a better option you know, it's a video game, so it's important they don't have too much realism. What makes GTA so damn good is not because it's realistic, it's fun, know what I'm saying, pure fun.

It shud b more realistic in the grapics aspect of the game! but it shud still have the cartoony gta touch!!

Also as dicussed bfore the car crashin shud have some diffrent effect!!Like if u crash into a building or tree at a very high speed den u fly thru the windshield or sumthng!!

but it shudnt be too realistic like u have to go pee very 5hours or sumthing!!

How about more weapons. And when you have weapons and want to use one, they don't just appear in your hand. Maybe you actually pull them out from your waist band or like a shotgun or machine gun hidden under a long over coat connected to a sholder strap. That would be tight!

I wanna see bigger and better shoot outs and like you shoot a fire escape, releasing the ladder and it comes down ontop of the enemy. Stuff like that. Oh and more explostions with realistic damage to the environment.

It shud b more realistic in the grapics aspect of the game! but it shud still have the cartoony gta touch!!

Also as dicussed bfore the car crashin shud have some diffrent effect!!Like if u crash into a building or tree at a very high speed den u fly thru the windshield or sumthng!!

but it shudnt be too realistic like u have to go pee very 5hours or sumthing!!

:lol: I don't think that peeing is a part of any game except it is just a make up! And that's because we don't want to do that big step in in-game realistic, only The Sims (2) have that feature.

Anyway, if seasons will exist in game then you should wear proper cloth and that street lamp and any other thing that could be broken, destroyed... Shouldn't re-spawn next time you got there.

Edited by CroScorpion

better damage. for everything. When cars get hit by cannon from the tank, it makes a big indent and if done in the right place, (wheel, near wheel, in engine, anything like that) than it will be hard to drive or it will break down. Cars will still blow up, but not just from damage, you need explosives or fire or something. The only way they die besides that is either in water, upside down(when flipped back up they can run again), Or when too much damage has been done to the body (has to be visually obvious), or the engine (the engine will smoke alot and have minor flames and the engine will sound REALLY clunky)

how about RAG-DOLL PHYSICS

-improved car damage, like in Colin Mcrae DiRt

-explosions better than saints rows,also better fire

-more things interactive in the environment...

-better blood effects

-smarter AI

Edited by rav0001

I really, really, want to see sharks in this one!

Instead of invisible walls stopping you from reaching the next island, how about evil, man eating fish instead?

That would be cool........ :coolthumbup:

I think we need descriptions for things to describe HOW they would be realistic, rav. And ragdoll isnt really confirmed, but Rockstar did say that they had a big connection with euphoria that will be used in there "next gen game"(most likely gta4)

when you get shot by a big bullet, you die. when you get shot by a little pussy bullet, you get hurt badly

It has always been like this,hasnt it??

i mean if your shot with a pistol you hardly get hurt, if ur shot with a smg your hurt slightly more but if your hit with a rocket launcher or sniper you drop dead on the spot

As for the shark it woudnt be very real woud it?? I like it the way it is