Movies

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPEN. YOUR. EYES. I NEVER SAID MOVIES WEREN'T FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. I SAID SAW ISN'T ABOUT ENTERTAINING YOU WITH POINTLESS EXCESSIVE GORE.

uhh, yea it is. thats the whole point of horror movies

and if a movie isnt entertaining, its not a good movie

so obviously saw 3 was meant to entertain us

seriously, why do you keep getting on my case just cuz of my opinion?

its just a f ucking movie

get over it

my favorite movie, texas chainsaw massacre beginning, so many people have told me to my face that that movie sucks horribly

i dont care at all

its their opinions

why do you have to get all butt hurt cuz i gave a movie you never even saw (spider man 3, number 23, zodiac etc) a bad rating

and i think its funny that the messup topic has more posts than the real one.

yeah

haha

oh well.

i tried to get the people from the other topic to this one but they wouldnt listen

Saw 3 was really all about the story really, much more than 2. It just has alot alot of gore mixed in.

yea, exactly

but what im trying to say to spaz is that any movie is made to entertain us.

so basically, yes, saw 3 was made to entertain us

OPEN. YOUR. EYES. I NEVER SAID MOVIES WEREN'T FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. I SAID SAW ISN'T ABOUT ENTERTAINING YOU WITH POINTLESS EXCESSIVE GORE.

uhh, yea it is. thats the whole point of horror movies

and if a movie isnt entertaining, its not a good movie

so obviously saw 3 was meant to entertain us

seriously, why do you keep getting on my case just cuz of my opinion?

its just a f ucking movie

get over it

my favorite movie, texas chainsaw massacre beginning, so many people have told me to my face that that movie sucks horribly

i dont care at all

its their opinions

why do you have to get all butt hurt cuz i gave a movie you never even saw (spider man 3, number 23, zodiac etc) a bad rating

and i think its funny that the messup topic has more posts than the real one.

yeah

haha

oh well.

i tried to get the people from the other topic to this one but they wouldnt listen

Saw 3 was really all about the story really, much more than 2. It just has alot alot of gore mixed in.

yea, exactly

but what im trying to say to spaz is that any movie is made to entertain us.

so basically, yes, saw 3 was made to entertain us

YOU. AREN'T. LISTENING.

Read this REALLY slowly and carefully. I'll even make it big enough for your brain to register it. SPAZ.... DID...... NOT..... SAY..... MOVIES..... WERE....... NOT....... FOR....... ENTERTAINMENT....... What I DID say, however, was that Saw's purpose wasn't a bunch of pointless gore to make your immature brain happy. That's what things like "The Hills Have Eyes" is for, considering how there is seemingly no other point to that movie. Now, did I say the Saw movies don't have gore? No. Did I say that the gore wasn't fun to watch? NO. Let's go over, AGAIN, what I said. The gore ISN'T the point of Saw. The point of Saw is Jigsaw and what he was aiming to do. It was about punishment for immoral people, how well people actually learn what is wrong, and of course, sheer irony.

On top of this, Saw is not a horror. Try psychological thriller next time, kay buddy? I'm sorry, but gore does not automatically = horror.

Now, go ahead, misunderstand what I'm saying AGAIN just so you can sound right. And so I can repeat myself in as many different ways as possible. Not that you'll going to eventually grasp the concept of what I'm saying, because no matter what you're going to twist what I'm saying.

On top of this, Saw is not a horror. Try psychological thriller next time, kay buddy? I'm sorry, but gore does not automatically = horror.

ok

when did i ever say gore=horror?

i didnt

i think after all the horrors and thrillers i watch, i think i would know that

i see i did call saw a horror

i have just always thought of it as a horror

and why are you still butt hurt about this?

im stating my opinions on a movie

big deal

once again

its JUST a movie

get over it

wow. "anonymous"

your such a drama queen.

you havent even seen the movies.

get over it.

goddd.

btw. THEY DID SUCK.

With the inability to respond to dumbasses who weren't EVEN IN THE TOPIC or even bothered to read a single one of my posts, I must reply to you.

I HAVE SEEN THE SAW MOVIES. ALL THREE OF THEM. SO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. JEZZ IS BEING BLIND TO WHAT I'M SAYING BECAUSE HE'S STUCK ON WHAT HE WANTS TO HEAR.

Now, respond all you want, because I'm now done with this because if I have to read one more stupid post I'm throwing my monitor through a wall.

me. a dumbass? BAHAHA. your the one who hasnt seen these movies. we have. dont be f ucking prudded little boy. kay?

you havent seen the numbre 23, or zodiac, or spirderman 3.

WOW.

YOUR COOL.

SYKKKE.

if your so done with this topic, why do you keep replying?

hipocrittttt.

spaz. learn to dress like a guy and stop being a pathetic cross-dresser

What do you mean? I thought anonymous was a girl.

Cool down anonymous, we're not here to fight. And kaydog is new, cut him some slack