Sign in to follow this  
Xtreme

Your favorite SA vheicle(sp)

Whats your favorite SA vheicle(sp i think) I love when you get a pilots liscense, and go to any airport, get in the medium sized white jets, and take off!!! :yup:

Whats your favorite SA vheicle(sp i think) I love when you get a pilots liscense, and go to any airport, get in the medium sized white jets, and take off!!! :yup:

What the shamal (learjet)

My favourite "Pimp" car would have to be the Remington but my favourite fast car would be the Turismo. My favourite plane is the Hydra. Theres lots of cool vehicles though, I just take whatevers available.

You can't get the swat tank again after the last mission unless you have a gameshark.My favourite vehicle is the Bullet and the Hydra and i love parachuting :) And the jetpacks classed as a weapon.

Edited by OG Loc

For lowriders, the Remington DOES look real nice when modded. But the fastest I think is the Blade. For street racers, has to be the Elegy!((I think that other guy was thinking of the Elegant))As for planes, I personally like the Hydra. It's fast, has EXCELLENT handling, and can act as a helicopter, too. You really can't beat that. As for bikes, I prefer either the BF-400, or the NRG-500. Seeming how you can't find the NRG-500 on the street, I use the BF-400 or the.... Whatever has a 900 in it's name. <_< I like the BMX too, good for getting through traffic. Or over. :D