Main Character Art

The March edition of Game Informer had Niko Bellic on the cover, but it was a drawn picture like on the boxart of a gta game, not a screenshot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a playable character has ever been drawn like this before. Other times when a playable character has been drawn they were hard to see, like on the cover of Vice City, or like on the cover of SA where CJ (if it was CJ) was wearing a bandana, covering his face. This is the first time a main protaganist has been fully drawn face and all.

Share your thoughts.

P.S. 200th post. Nice.

Edited by C Blood

Well I was always under the impression that this was Tommy Vercetti. Didn't really know who else it could be.

tommyvercettizp9.jpg

That this was CJ.

cjda3.jpg

and that this is most definitely Vic Vance.

vicag3.jpg

If the first one isn't Tommy, I have one that definitely is, but it was a rough draft of the character so it could be fought over that it isn't Tommy's game artwork.

I havn't seen that Vic Vance one before, but ya that's definitly him. I don't know about that CJ one, but if it is him, his face is still mostly covered. And that Tommy one Is really small, which would put it under the "hard to see" category. In closing, GTA rules!

Well I was always under the impression that this was Tommy Vercetti. Didn't really know who else it could be.

tommyvercettizp9.jpg

That this was CJ.

cjda3.jpg

vicag3.jpg

If the first one isn't Tommy, I have one that definitely is, but it was a rough draft of the character so it could be fought over that it isn't Tommy's game artwork.

When you said that the first picture wasn't tommy, you're right. Thats Sonny Forelli, pretty much he has the same face as the once picture of him in VC front part of the Boxart.

Edited by Tommy Montana

When you said that the first picture wasn't tommy, you're right. Thats Sonny Forelli, pretty much he has the same face as the once picture of him in VC front part of the Boxart.

I was never sure about that because they had that for the Boatyard artwork...and Sonny never owned that boatyard so I figured it was either the previous owner that we never got to see or Tommy.

tommyvercettizp9.jpg

That this was CJ.

cjda3.jpg

vicag3.jpg

Here is Claude

Artwork_Claude.jpg

Umm, yeah I'm pretty sure that's not artwork but just a really good sketch someone made. It wasn't featured on the cover or in the loading screens. Where'd you get it anyway? I personally like the artworks, they're cool the one that looks like Tommy might be but probably isn't. The first time I saw thatt CJ one I thought it was him too but after a while I changed my mind. The Vic one looks pretty cool and it's definitely him like you said. Althuh he looks kinda different with hair but still cool. :) The Niko one is pretty cool IMO as well.

Umm, yeah I'm pretty sure that's not artwork but just a really good sketch someone made. It wasn't featured on the cover or in the loading screens. Where'd you get it anyway? I personally like the artworks, they're cool the one that looks like Tommy might be but probably isn't. The first time I saw thatt CJ one I thought it was him too but after a while I changed my mind. The Vic one looks pretty cool and it's definitely him like you said. Althuh he looks kinda different with hair but still cool. :) The Niko one is pretty cool IMO as well.

I got it from the official Rockstar North website.