Hardware Limitations and GTAIV

Chris

They don't say GTA IV for Wii, just a GTA game for the Wii. And I'd like that too actually.

Yes, that's right and Wii have way too slow graphic and memory! New GTA will not be released for Wii for sure!

Um, have you seen the newest Zelda? Looks pretty good. The Wii isn't "slow", as you put it... It's higher-end than the PS2, which could play GTA..... So how about you stop being ignorant and actually know something before bashing it?

They don't say GTA IV for Wii, just a GTA game for the Wii. And I'd like that too actually.

You really didnt get my point, did you? I said and meant people saying it for GTAIV. 4. not any other gta. 4. they are still saying it for 4. thats why i said it.

and gta for wii would be fine actually i was just about to say that in another topic. have a gtaIV expansion (or expansion expansion lik the stories) for the wii.

There is no such thing as slow graphics. And the Wii actually has more memory then a ps3 (but a weaker CPU of course. Far weaker). What mainly determines the fun is the game-play, not graphics. So I really can't see why the Wii wouldn't be able to play a GTA game.

I wan't multiplayer! Kill everyone who owns a ps3 :pissedred: (online of course)

Does anyone know if the graphics on the 360 will be affected by the consoles limitations?

If so, its another thing to avoid in my eyes....

See you all online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps3 owners only) :innocent:

I wan't multiplayer! Kill everyone who owns a ps3 :pissedred: (online of course)

Does anyone know if the graphics on the 360 will be affected by the consoles limitations?

If so, its another thing to avoid in my eyes....

See you all online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps3 owners only) :innocent:

I personally believe they'll be rather equal. And I find you not to be a true GTA fan if SLIGHT GRAPHICAL DIFFERENCES are IMPORTANT to you.

Jesus, your right! :mellow:

Ive become what I hate......

Whoa.... I need to think about this....

p.s. I can only get 1 version of the game since all I own is a Ps3. :mellow:

p.p.s Why does everyone hate me...?.......

LAST POST EVER...........

Jesus, your right! :mellow:

Ive become what I hate......

Whoa.... I need to think about this....

p.s. I can only get 1 version of the game since all I own is a Ps3. :mellow:

p.p.s Why does everyone hate me...?.......

LAST POST EVER...........

OffTopic:This happens to all of us, at least to me, about 3 days after I joined some guys insulted me badly...partially my fault...for a minor thing a guy told me to get a gun and shoot myself and other insults... I said too that I will never post anything on this forums..you must get over it...

No one hates you, it`s your mind ! :)