Will it be on PC

Will it be on PC?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will it

• Yes
    • No

I actually believe that it won't come out on PC, they will have some other GTA games probably coming out like SA Stories or something like that so I doubt it will come out on PC, but thats just my opinion.

None of the Stories versions were released on PC, only Playstation 2 and PSP. I think it will come out, there's no reason why it shouldn't.

I heard they're not going to. They lost too much money on the PC release of SA. For example, one guy actually bought the game, but then made 20 copies of it for his friends. (I think that's called piracy)

We can still hope though.

I don't really know if it will? Only 3 out of the 5 games has, and well the hardware for the game will be huge and hm..dunno.

Yeah, and a good PC usually pwns the shit out of consoles.

And just cause some people copy doesn't mean they actually lose all their profit. I pretty sure most of us here own San Andreas for PC. Most..

Piracy has always existed, on consoles to, not only on PC,

By the time GTAIV is released there is a good possibility XBOX360 and PS3 will also be cracked.

In fact XBOX360 already is , with limitations... ok.

Hardware is not a issue here , by the time a eventual PC version will be released, if ever, talking > a year from now,

the hardware of the middle of the run PC will largely overlap the hardware of the 2 latest consoles, the XBOX360 is already starting to be outdated now.

Its all a question of , what will be the costs for converting the GTAIV Engine to PC, will the PC sales outweigh the conversion costs ?

With the PC version there is a big issue of hardware compatibilty , i think this is THE big difference with the consoles versions.

BTW , I intent to buy a PS3, solely to play GTAIV, so i will certainly buy a PC version.

PS , just found out about a Keyboard supporting the PS3, hope this keyboard, will make the game a bit more playable

Edited by balbaro

Piracy has always existed, on consoles to, not only on PC,

By the time GTAIV is released there is a good possibility XBOX360 and PS3 will also be cracked.

In fact XBOX360 already is , with limitations... ok.

Hardware is not a issue here , by the time a eventual PC version will be released, if ever, talking > a year from now,

the hardware of the middle of the run PC will largely overlap the hardware of the 2 latest consoles, the XBOX360 is already starting to be outdated now.

Its all a question of , what will be the costs for converting the GTAIV Engine to PC, will the PC sales outweigh the conversion costs ?

With the PC version there is a big issue of hardware compatibilty , i think this is THE big difference with the consoles versions.

BTW , I intent to buy a PS3, solely to play GTAIV, so i will certainly buy a PC version.

PS , just found out about a Keyboard supporting the PS3, hope this keyboard, will make the game a bit more playable

STARTING to be outdated? Both the 360 and PS3 were "outdated" before release. It's that simple.