Spider man 3

Yeah I just came back from it a couple minutes ago. Was gonna make a topic like this but you already did. I found it awesome! There should have been more Venom action and stuff but it was still pretty sweet. When Spidey had the black costume and had his "emo hair" (what me and my friend call it) he had such a funny scene where he'd be walking down the street with this funky music in the backround and he'd be pointing his fingers at girls it was hilarious! :rofl2: Some really good action scenes but the whole MJ screaming for help in every single movie got old but whatever it was still good. Topher Grace made an alright Venom although his voice kinda didn't fit his "look". Sandman was pretty great and the new GG was alright although his costume was kinda lame. Overall I give the movie a 9/10. :D

It certainly had a lot more humor I agree.

Bit of a bugger they killed off Harry, him and Peter could have made a good team. Although I guess Spider-man is a one man show.

The changes of Spiderman to his alternative "bad spidey" (best I could think of) was great, it felt like two different movies in one at some points.

Oh, and about the possibly #4 Spiderman movie, here Dunst denies that it will be, so you mights be right Artur.

Nevermind that, even more interesting -- Sony is working on 3 more sequals apparently :o.

Ahem, I think you should spoiler tag that first part there. Or you'll wreck the movie for others Jared... :P

Yes, I loved the transformation from "good Spidey" to "bad Spidey" it really added character to the film. Almost the same as the classic "Dr. Jekyll and Dr. Hyde" scenario. It showed the good and bad/wild side of Peter Parker and it was really positive towards the storyline and conflict with himself.

Heh, Dunst always gives away the "whether there will or won't be a sequel to the Spider-Man series". But for this I didn't really need her to know there is going to be a 4th sequel seeing the performance of this one. Really great way this franchise has turned out hasn't it?

Edit: Just saw your edited post on the 3 future sequels. I might have heard something about this before but I'll read the article anyway.

Edited by Artur

Oh, the link was just Wikipedia and didn't have much more details except of what you already said. So in the end we should have at least 6 Spider-Man movies and that's a lot! It might even surpass the Star Wars series in the number of sequels (if that's the movie franchise with the most sequels). Let's hope they won't run out of good ideas but looking at the first 3 looks like they won't. Man it will probably take a long time to film unless they do it the way Pirates of the Caribbean and film two movies at once and just release them at different years. Anyway they do it, Spider-Man will always kick ass!

They could recall him per say, but not necessarily because they want to. Like with most movies the cast are only signed up for a certain number, for the Spider-man series this is 3. So the chances are not all the cast will return no. I would imagine Tobey, Kirsten and the other main ones will though, from what I've seen they love being in the movies.

Yeah it would kinda suck if they recast for the next sequels especially the main characters. Like Tobey and Kirsten just give me the image of Peter Parker and MJ when I think about Spiderman. Chances are, that they will definitely return since like Jared said they like doing the movies and the money doesn't hurt either. :P

Yeah it would kinda suck if they recast for the next sequels especially the main characters. Like Tobey and Kirsten just give me the image of Peter Parker and MJ when I think about Spiderman. Chances are, that they will definitely return since like Jared said they like doing the movies and the money doesn't hurt either. :P

Yeah, true, and I wish they can star the whole film family. But they get old. That's the only problem now.

Best from Spidey Series...I really liked this movie, more humour,more action, more villains, more power,more special effects, more dramatism...

BTW The guy who wrote the IMDB article for SP3 said that this movie is a waste of time, and money ( 250 million$) and the previous Spiderman Movies were better and other shitty comments like this is a f***ing moron..."Biggest 2007 dissapointement" my a$$ ! This movie is great.

Spiderman II was much better.

I didn't come to the cinema to see 30 minutes of emo Peter Parker, though it was funny in a stupid kind of way.

And you can't really say there was 3 villains, Venom was squeezed in in the last 20 minutes.

Stupid stuff aside, I didn't think it was too bad.