Spider man 3

Errr... NO(:))!!!! The original Venom looked much bigger, and the movie version only jumped on the screen for like what? 20 minutes?

Bottom line it was great. Peter Parker was a bit weird, but hilarious at the same time. Damn, Tobey Maguire ain't that bad of an actor ain't he?

They could recall him per say, but not necessarily because they want to. Like with most movies the cast are only signed up for a certain number, for the Spider-man series this is 3. So the chances are not all the cast will return no. I would imagine Tobey, Kirsten and the other main ones will though, from what I've seen they love being in the movies.

I think Tobey Maguire signed up for the 4th film, although I can't find the source of info I had about this... another unconfirmed bit of info is that Carnage might make an appearance and The Lizard will make its first appearance, with The Sandman and Spiderman teaming up to take both of them down. I'm not sure if this is true, but it might be.

I saw it last week, and i have to say the special effects are awesome 9.5/10 if not more. Storyline - classical but kicks ass anyway, its spiderman, what can i say? <<Thats the good things, now the bad: The whole movie was too mushy, especially the last scene (sunset and crying makes me sick), and MJ's character was utterly crippeled, meaning - when MJ was upset cause no one loved her show PP said to her that he knows how she feels (lots of people hated spidey before etc), she answers: no , u dont know how i feel!! Now what kinda stupidass answer is that? That whole argument scene was so plastic and unreal and MJ was sucha a crybaby (without no reason).

Over all 7/10, previous movies were better.

Hah, I loved when Peter went emo. Sure it was kinda dumb but when he was walking/dancing down the street I laughed my ass off. The emo Peter was one of my favourite parts of the movie. :lolbounce:

They could recall him per say, but not necessarily because they want to. Like with most movies the cast are only signed up for a certain number, for the Spider-man series this is 3. So the chances are not all the cast will return no. I would imagine Tobey, Kirsten and the other main ones will though, from what I've seen they love being in the movies.

I think Tobey Maguire signed up for the 4th film, although I can't find the source of info I had about this... another unconfirmed bit of info is that Carnage might make an appearance and The Lizard will make its first appearance, with The Sandman and Spiderman teaming up to take both of them down. I'm not sure if this is true, but it might be.

Yeah I heard about The Lizard thing too when I was on YouTube. There was some kind of interview of Stan Lee (for those of you who don't know: the creator of Spiderman) and he was saying something along the lines of: I think it would be logical to see The Lizard in the next movie. So that's something to look forward to, but that would mean Venom (don't read the spoiler tag unless you've seen the movie)

would have to be still alive and I'm pretty sure both the symbiote and Brock died in the end

Because Carnage is Venom's "child" but it would be really great if he was in the 4th movie. I'm sure he will be in at least one of the next 3 movies. :D

Yeah I heard about The Lizard thing too when I was on YouTube. There was some kind of interview of Stan Lee (for those of you who don't know: the creator of Spiderman) and he was saying something along the lines of: I think it would be logical to see The Lizard in the next movie. So that's something to look forward to, but that would mean Venom (don't read the spoiler tag unless you've seen the movie)

would have to be still alive and I'm pretty sure both the symbiote and Brock died in the end

Because Carnage is Venom's "child" but it would be really great if he was in the 4th movie. I'm sure he will be in at least one of the next 3 movies. :D

Doesn't Dr. Conners still have that little piece of the symbiote that Peter took to him

Edited by Noru

Doesn't Dr. Conners still have that little piece of the symbiote that Peter took to him

It is great plot for 4th movie,Noru.

Smth like this:Piece of symbiote merged with Dr.Conners(Lizard),forming Carnage.

BTW:Carnage is Venom's Child?!Thats something new.

Edited by Carnage_

Eddie Brock (Venom) shares a cell with Cletus Kasady (Carnage) in the comics, and the symbiote spreads from Venom to Carnage, creating a totally insane super-villain.

With Venom supposedly dead, creating a Carnage would pretty much be unfaithful.

It is great plot for 4th movie,Noru.

Smth like this:Piece of symbiote merged with Dr.Conners(Lizard),forming Carnage.

BTW:Carnage is Venom's Child?!Thats something new.

Oh yeah Dr.Conners is The Lizard I totally forgot.

The symbiote Peter left with him could potentially merge with him but not turning into Carnage.

Good plot idea though. A "dark" Lizard would be insane but they can't mess it up.

• 2 weeks later...