forbidden bug

I keep getting this error when I click on 'Entertainment' and 'Gaming Chat' and also other things when I want to reply to something its quite annoying.

I can't seem to show the Image but it says the following

thegtaplace.com

403 Error - Forbidden

You weren't supposed to get here you know

No, really, you don't have permission to view this file or directory's contents

I keep getting this when I haven't done anything wrong.

I keep getting this error when I click on 'Entertainment' and 'Gaming Chat' and also other things when I want to reply to something its quite annoying.

I can't seem to show the Image but it says the following

thegtaplace.com

403 Error - Forbidden

You weren't supposed to get here you know

No, really, you don't have permission to view this file or directory's contents

I keep getting this when I haven't done anything wrong.

This happened to me when I was on here a few weeks ago, maybe it's just a error with you're broswer. But I'm not sure what this error is. Have you tried refreshing the page twice?

• 2 weeks later...
ok lol i was replying to a topic in the stunting section, untill this happened... is this a normal bug or is it something new?

haha.

First, congratulations on finding one of the 'easter eggs' on thegtaplace.com, this one being the gta3 reference in one of a number of our error pages.

Second, not sure why you got it, you should only ever see it when trying to view directories and getting a list of files in it, such as http://www.thegtaplace.com/images

Lol. Truth is there are no other easter eggs yet... when I changed the error pages I thought of putting a few more amusing pages around the site but never got round to doing it.

I may well add a few /secret pages on the site, and leave a few clues /hidden in my posts or something.

SO the error I got was not really an error just an easter egg? :huh: