-:| Max Payne The Official Movie |:-

Some of you maybe have heard of MP The Movie, some of you may not so... Max Payne will be RockStar`s only game untill now than will have a movie of it`s own... I just hope it will be a great movie just as the game.

Untill now I don`t have any major info about this movie, only the title and that is coming this year, no cast or crew info but I expect news soon

So what`s your toughts about this movie (will you watch it, will it be as great as the games, will R* have another games that will soon be a movie inspiration and other toughts)

I will probably watch it, maybe I will buy it, but also if it`s on theatre, than it`s cheaper and I will watchi it there...I hope Max Payne wont be R* only game that will inspire a movie...Maybe GTA...

I don't think GTA will ever have a movie based on it cause GTA itself is like a big movie with all that

famous voice actors and great storyline...

Anyway,I'll defenitly watch Max Payne the movie and my friends too if that's true.

That could be just a rumor though....

Yeah I agree a GTA movie would wreck the franchise. Although I haven't played Max Payne that much it looked pretty good. A movie of it should be interesting. As long as they don't mess it up like they usually do with videogame-based movies. It could be just a rumour but it's on IMDB which doesn't lie. You have to subscribe to the "Pro" version to see the details though because if you don't all you see is this.

Wow, I read about this 2 years ago and was hoping it would be true. But over time my interest faded as it seemed to fade itself. Now seeing as it's coming to light again I can't wait. It will certainly be a great movie, can't wait to hear more details yet. Lets just hope we get an official announcement from Rockstar before we get to into it.

This is Max Payne and Rockstar Games, not Nintendo and Super Mario Bros. nor Metal Gear Solid and Konami Computer Entertainment Japan. You can't base the failures of less renown game companies (not to mention ones that make games that fail themselves, without a movie even).

he doesnt just do gruesome horror. He does the crazy mindtwisters and the "whole life" kind of films. Max payne is a bunch of action and an odd story with revenge. Im sure tarentino would make it alot better. Just because his recent works have only been horror, that doesnt mean hes bad at directing. Its the total opposite. Its funny how your talking about about tarentino on a gta site, when gta was half based on tarentino. I just find it ironic.

Well as you guys were saying that R* will make a crappy movie...ever watched Sunday Driver or The Football Factory? They were awesome and R* made them...

Good to see someone knows what their talking about. Too true, awesome movies indeed.

Well as you guys were saying that R* will make a crappy movie...ever watched Sunday Driver or The Football Factory? They were awesome and R* made them...

Good to see someone knows what their talking about. Too true, awesome movies indeed.

Well, this body know quite alot about those movies, so I guess I do to.

Anyone here watched Kill Bill vol.1 and vol.2? The Kill Bill movie was a drama, with lots of fights and shoothings just like Max Payne, and well Kill Bill was a great movie, and Max Payne will have the same style but of course different storyline/characters etc.

I think it'll suck, just like the MGS movie (which will be coming out). Most videogames to movies suck, remember super mario bros?

Um, if it ISN'T out yet how do you know it already sucks? And for the record, I enjoyed Super Mario Brothers. And in terms of game-to-film, Doom was a pretty epic movie. And Silent Hill kicked even more ass.

So yeah, don't label it simply because it's game-to-film. When done correctly with the right game, it turns out good.

This is Max Payne and Rockstar Games, not Nintendo and Super Mario Bros. nor Metal Gear Solid and Konami Computer Entertainment Japan. You can't base the failures of less renown game companies (not to mention ones that make games that fail themselves, without a movie even).

LESS RENOWN GAME COMPANIES? Nintendo is one of, if not, the BIGGEST known gaming company in the WORLD. And Konami is extremely well known, also. And neither one of them make "fail games". Both Mario and Metal Gear Solid were excellent games. And beyond that, they make other games that are highly successful. I love Rockstar, they are pure geniuses, but saying they are more renown than Nintendo is absurd in too many ways. Nintendo has done so much to make gaming what it is today.

I wouldn't be too keen on a movie directed or co-directed by Quinten Tarentino. He would surely ruin the who film, he only survives on gruesome horror. Max Payne isn't horror.

Ummm, need I say the words, "Pulp Fiction"? That movie isn't gruesome horror in the least, is a GENIUS movie, AND was directed by Tarentino. So, I'm sure he could pull off the film well. Make it 20 times better? Can't really say that would be the case, but I'm sure he could do the game justice.

Sorry, but I fail to see how 1 good movie constitutes him being a good movie after all the blow overs he made.

No one said he was a good movie. :rolleyes:

And I pointed out Pulp Fiction for the content in it. Sex, drugs, violence, and yet, no horror-gore. Which sounds like how Max Payne would be. But again, people really liked Kill Bill and that was his movie. I'm not sure where you got this horror-gore stuff from, as I've only heard of ONE horror movie from him.....

Sorry, but I fail to see how 1 good movie constitutes him being a good movie after all the blow overs he made.

No one said he was a good movie. :rolleyes:

Typo, sorry. Anyway, I see where your coming from, either way I'm just waiting to see how it goes first.