GTA IV Box-art

Has anyone ever noticed that on the top-left hand corner there have been a Helicopter in it Since GTA III. I will post pictures.

gta3_XBOXBOX2006boxart_160w.jpg

gta_vcs_box.jpg

250px-Vcbox.jpg

boxart_t.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_Liberty_City_Stori.jpg

Yes, everyone has noticed that. It has been mentioned many, many, many, many, many times.

Well I never noticed before.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I say something? GTA III's box art is different, well at least I have a different box art...must only be the PC version...

I`ve noticed that GTA 3 has two boxarts but I don`t think the PC version has " the fault"

00208895.jpg

It isn`t too different only that the helicopter isn`t placed on top left as ussually and maybe other changes

But I saw last year a different GTA 3 Boxart on the web, it was almost like the classic GTAs one, it had a white background and it was a car with other objects on top, I don`t remember and Fido was shown on it... I`m currently searching for a picture right now but as well it could not be the true boxart, altough I remember I saw the GTA 3 title on it...

Anyway this is a new start so we need a new boxart...

Edit: Found it, and I`m sure I saw a GTA 3 boxart with this shown ( the red car ) ( It`s very small, I`ll try to find a larger one )

Edited by Gycu

Can I say something? GTA III's box art is different, well at least I have a different box art...must only be the PC version...

I`ve noticed that GTA 3 has two boxarts but I don`t think the PC version has " the fault"

It isn`t too different only that the helicopter isn`t placed on top left as ussually and maybe other changes

But I saw last year a different GTA 3 Boxart on the web, it was almost like the classic GTAs one, it had a white background and it was a car with other objects on top, I don`t remember and Fido was shown on it... I`m currently searching for a picture right now but as well it could not be the true boxart, altough I remember I saw the GTA 3 title on it...

Anyway this is a new start so we need a new boxart...

Edit: Found it, and I`m sure I saw a GTA 3 boxart with this shown ( the red car ) ( It`s very small, I`ll try to find a larger one )

You mean default? And I think it's different countries, not different versions of the game. Last time I saw GTA III for PC it had the same boxart as the first one posted. His name isn't Fido, also. I thought people were over calling him Fido.

I know the boxart you're speaking of.

gta3_logo_07.jpg

nah they should stick with the same box art. though the game is going to be completely different from previouse ones, some things need to stay. never blow off the classics. the GOOD classics.

They are ALL good classics, buddy. Never say that again. And who cares if they change the boxart? I thought GTA2's boxart was cool. Doesn't mean GTA III's boxart isn't cool.

nah they should stick with the same box art. though the game is going to be completely different from previouse ones, some things need to stay. never blow off the classics. the GOOD classics.

They are ALL good classics, buddy. Never say that again. And who cares if they change the boxart? I thought GTA2's boxart was cool. Doesn't mean GTA III's boxart isn't cool.

im talkin bout the big picture. i never said the box art was bad. im saying stick with the good classics. such as the box art. but you wouldnt stick with the bad classics. like ummm...the classic coka-cola. thats a bad classic. cuz it had cocain in it. see what im sayin?

jeese man! your just looking for ways to put someone down!

i agree. can you use a little common sense when reading spaz? like seriously, its not so hard. I knew exactly what he meant, even though it was just a LITTLE unexplained. Its just an opinion, what he said. He also never said he wouldnt like the new one, he just said they should stick with the old one.

Edited by tilly

im talkin bout the big picture. i never said the box art was bad. im saying stick with the good classics. such as the box art. but you wouldnt stick with the bad classics. like ummm...the classic coka-cola. thats a bad classic. cuz it had cocain in it. see what im sayin?

I know what you're saying. You said the GOOD classics. Implying that before GTA III, GTA sucked. And I'm saying ALL the classics were good. I'm not looking for ways to put anyone down. Hell, here, I don't exactly have to look. Besides, since when was a little coke a bad thing? ;)

Rockstar won't change the main format of the boxart. It will look similar to the box art of previous gta's.

Previous games do not support this theory, though.

IF you guys go to

http://search.ign.com/products?query=GTA+IV

you can see the boxart thing, it's right there

Um, buddy, they ALL looked like that before release. That isn't final product.

i agree. can you use a little common sense when reading spaz? like seriously, its not so hard. I knew exactly what he meant, even though it was just a LITTLE unexplained. Its just an opinion, what he said. He also never said he wouldnt like the new one, he just said they should stick with the old one.

Instead of telling me to use common sense when reading, tell HIM to use common sense while TYPING. Regardless of what he meant, I took it as it LOOKED. If he got insulted by my remark based on what I THOUGHT he meant, he should take that as a cue to be a bit more specific. The entire topic is about GTA. He said they should keep the GTA III trilogy's style boxart and then said "stick with the GOOD classics".

Yeah i know, but he did implicate the current, being gta3. (but you wouldnt notice the implication if you didnt have common sense)

Ah, here's a little error in your statement.... He said that GTA IV would be different than PREVIOUS GTAs. And he said to STICK WITH THE BOXART because you can't BLOW OFF THE CLASSICS. If he were speaking of the last boxarts((which he was, as most of the people here are)), why would he even mention blowing off "the classics". Nice try at being "smart". Next try, try a little harder, and use less FAIL.

I know what you're saying. You said the GOOD classics. Implying that before GTA III, GTA sucked. And I'm saying ALL the classics were good. I'm not looking for ways to put anyone down. Hell, here, I don't exactly have to look. Besides, since when was a little coke a bad thing? ;)

Rockstar won't change the main format of the boxart. It will look similar to the box art of previous gta's.

Previous games do not support this theory, though.

IF you guys go to

http://search.ign.com/products?query=GTA+IV

you can see the boxart thing, it's right there

Um, buddy, they ALL looked like that before release. That isn't final product.

Instead of telling me to use common sense when reading, tell HIM to use common sense while TYPING. Regardless of what he meant, I took it as it LOOKED. If he got insulted by my remark based on what I THOUGHT he meant, he should take that as a cue to be a bit more specific. The entire topic is about GTA. He said they should keep the GTA III trilogy's style boxart and then said "stick with the GOOD classics".

when i said the GOOD classics, i wasnt even referring to gta. and it didnt look like i was to normal people. just a perfectionist who needs to be better than someone in order to sleep at night. such as you spaz. honestly, who cares. the smallest things in the world are the things that you argue about. why? i dont know. issues maybe. but you really need some common sence when you type. and i bet when you think and talk too.

and please dont take it out on tilly. hes just making a point. something you never do.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

When you say they should use the GTA III trilogy style boxart and say "they need to stick with the good classics" it DOES sound like you're referring to the older ones as being bad, regardless of how you meant it to look or how other people read it((for on the internet, most people perceive things different)). I don't try to be better than anyone, I simply QUESTION things. It is everyone else who splits their heads open because I questioned their precious opinion and misunderstood it. And THEN get mad at me and say I have an "attitude".

And I assure you, I've made a significantly bigger amount of valid points than both you and him put together.((OH NOES! I made a reference to being better than you! That must mean I can sleep tonight! -rolls eyes-)). On that subject, I love how you portrayed both you and tilly to be better than me, while complaining about me doing it. Irooonyyyy.

i dont give a shit about how good you are at being a computer nerd! and yes it did look like i said the older one is bad. for a little perfectionist like you! this was never about being better than anyone but you had to bring it up. you brought it up because (like i said) you are obsessed about being the greatist! but the only thing your the greatist at is trying to be a perfect little tootsie wootsie! its not only here. its everywhere! when someone does something that you dont like (even if it is an opinion) you have to get all "your wrong im right" on them. it is your fault buddy. and if its not, then you "missunderstand" practically everything. but hey there is one good thing about you. you got the worlds highest self asteem. you think your better than everybody! but your not. cuz you misunderstand everything like your trying to tell me.

now this thing is gonna be closed. you have caused like 100 topics to close cuz you piss people off and make them go off topic. i dont care what you say but that is 100% true.........BUDDY

When did I say anything, AT ALL, about being a nerd? Because I don't really think that me being a nerd would have anything to do with the conversation, at all.

I didn't bring up "being better than anyone", YOU did. You said I thought I was better than everyone, when all I did was criticize your opinion which LOOKED DIFFERENT THAN YOU MEANT IT. And what the HELL is a tootsie wootsie? And hey BUDDY, you can't comment on how I am ANYWHERE except HERE. Y'know, since you don't KNOW ME ANYWHERE EXCEPT HERE. Again, YOU'RE attempting to look better than me, even though you're AGAIN complaining about me doing it.

I haven't caused even near 100 topics to be closed. I love the odd-ball number you pull out of your ass in an attempt to look like you know what you're talking about. Again, IRONY. You've only been here for a little over a year, so how about you stop trying to act like you know me, kay? And if you DID know me, as you think you do, you'd know that I actually have rather low self-esteem. So take your little piss-ant views and shove them up your ass. All I did was state that ALL the GTA games were good because it looked like you said the older ones weren't, and then said that change is a good thing and that really, a different boxart wouldn't be a big deal. When you replied to that, you tried to explain yourself, but it still sounded like you meant the older games weren't good. I responded to that pointing that out, and TILLY is the one who got the attitude telling me to use common sense. You also stated that I was just trying to find reasons to put people down, and I was actually just irritated with what I THOUGHT YOU SAID.

Did my original post have attitude in it? Yes, but that was in response to what I thought you said. After reading my next post, it was clear what I thought you said and any further attitude was unnecessary. AGAIN, it was a SIMPLE f***ING MISUNDERSTANDING, had TILLY not brought himself into it and it ended with me and you clearing things up, this wouldn't have happened.

When did I say anything, AT ALL, about being a nerd? Because I don't really think that me being a nerd would have anything to do with the conversation, at all.

I didn't bring up "being better than anyone", YOU did. You said I thought I was better than everyone, when all I did was criticize your opinion which LOOKED DIFFERENT THAN YOU MEANT IT. And what the HELL is a tootsie wootsie? And hey BUDDY, you can't comment on how I am ANYWHERE except HERE. Y'know, since you don't KNOW ME ANYWHERE EXCEPT HERE. Again, YOU'RE attempting to look better than me, even though you're AGAIN complaining about me doing it.

I haven't caused even near 100 topics to be closed. I love the odd-ball number you pull out of your ass in an attempt to look like you know what you're talking about. Again, IRONY. You've only been here for a little over a year, so how about you stop trying to act like you know me, kay? And if you DID know me, as you think you do, you'd know that I actually have rather low self-esteem. So take your little piss-ant views and shove them up your ass. All I did was state that ALL the GTA games were good because it looked like you said the older ones weren't, and then said that change is a good thing and that really, a different boxart wouldn't be a big deal. When you replied to that, you tried to explain yourself, but it still sounded like you meant the older games weren't good. I responded to that pointing that out, and TILLY is the one who got the attitude telling me to use common sense. You also stated that I was just trying to find reasons to put people down, and I was actually just irritated with what I THOUGHT YOU SAID.

Did my original post have attitude in it? Yes, but that was in response to what I thought you said. After reading my next post, it was clear what I thought you said and any further attitude was unnecessary. AGAIN, it was a SIMPLE f***ING MISUNDERSTANDING, had TILLY not brought himself into it and it ended with me and you clearing things up, this wouldn't have happened.

no no no no and no! i'm calling you a COMPUTER nerd after that comment about you having so much more points than me. wich is true. NERD! :P and even if you didnt bring up being better than me, you always do. and it still is! you think that im trying to be better than you because you care SOOO much about being better! you always think your better! admit this one! cuz this is the most certain one! so dont even try to give me that! and i do know you! ive been looking at your bullshit since something like 2004 or 2005. anyone on the internet can know you perfectly. they would know the guy named spaz, a self-absorbed perfectionist punk.

and ofcourse i didnt mean 100! i guess you cant tell sarcasm either! but you really domake everyone go off topic cuz you as the little punk ass that you are would go thats not right! your stupid! you dont know anything! and all that other bullshit! and then they would go off topic on trying to back you off! and why the f*** would i try to act like i know you. i cant believe anyone would want to know you. and dont even talk about the box art! this isnt about that no more! thanks to you! you DO give additude and whenever someone says something bad about you, you weisel out of it! like the whole misunderstanding thing! you didnt! you just didnt get it so you start giving me an additude about me dissing things! and what you THOUGHT I SAID still isnt a reason to get irritated! its such a little thing! you always make such a god damn big deal and you DO look for ways to put you down! and dont think for a second that i'm trying to be better than you! dont even go there! dont worry! noone is better than you! not even god! your just the master of everything! thats what you think! but your not! so LAY OFF!!

and just to piss you off, your a little peice of tootsie wootsie!!!!!!.............BUDDY!

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but simply for the fact that your post is more spastic than my muscles, I'm not going to respond to it to avoid further confusion..... Seriously.... WTF? You're still the one blowing this out of proportion, tilly is still the one that really made it end up this far, and you're doing exactly what you're accusing me of((and those are the only points I could decipher from your post good enough to respond to... ))

Shut the fuck up evabin. Dude. There was a slight misunderstanding, yes. But you, yourself, made it go up a few levels by using idiot insults. I expect all of ya'll to handle yourselves, but apparently sometimes it's impossible. *cough*

Evabin. Please, go away. Spaz is spaz. You're you. Tilly is tilly. It seems like diversity is now our biggest fear. Spaz gets a little smart sometimes, yes. Have you not noticed that since you've been reading his "bullshit" since '04 or '05? That's just how he is. Just like I go off on rants on dumbfucks for being STUPID and making STUPID claims. Normally, I'm a nice person.... but honestly, this could've been A LOT more mature than it was.

And since you're 'accusing' him of being an asshole that can't be wrong, go make a topic in the warzone about it. It's that simple, and I won't have to bitch at you about it. It's a win-win situation.

If you'd like this to stay open, talk no more about this except in PM or in the topic (if you make it)

Thanks,

-Sky