hidden print room?

seems i have found a hidden room. it'd be pretty suprised if it hasnt been found yet but anyway. I used the jetpack from the Ultimate GTA Vice City trainer by LithJoe jet pack to get there. You'd need this trainer or atleast the jetpack mod from the trainer to enter the room.its in little haiti near kaufman kabs. its that staircase that goes down to those doors that has a hidden package on it. Inside the room there is a printer and what appears to be a small door or a locker. there isnt anything past these doors. here are some pics:

post-4762-1178512292_thumb.jpg

post-4762-1178512301_thumb.jpg

post-4762-1178512312_thumb.jpg

If you can fit the helicopter inside the building...go for it. :P And that's a different place from the one in the mission. I don't think I've seen it before either, pretty cool.

I know you can find this mod somewhere that lets you go into alot of interiors such as the Printwork, VRock Studio, Greasy Chopper and others. This right here only requires a jetpack or any other method you know of for going through walls.

Edited by Urban Legend

thats inside the money printer place right?

No, it's actually a bit of ways away.

It's the interior used in the Money Printing missions. It's been found before, obviously we've all seen it playing through the game. But I've never seen the whole inside, so thanks for posting :).

I don't remember the interior looking like that....

Yeah, without a mod you can only see it in the cut scenes.

Actually, stand facing away from the doors, pull out the sniper rifle, aim and turn around, you can see it then.

Wait! All you have to do is walk throught the doors right? Why do you need to get a heli? <_<

No. The "doors" are simply a wall with a door texture on it.

It's the interior used in the Money Printing missions. It's been found before, obviously we've all seen it playing through the game. But I've never seen the whole inside, so thanks for posting :).

I don't remember the interior looking like that....

I do, I know its odd because of how small it is, but thats what Rockstar does. Whats the point in creating a full interior if it's only used a few times.