Dragonball Z Player Models

sahil

Hey guys,I am new to this site but familiar with the game.I love Dragonball Z as well as Gta Vice City,so today I thought why not to combine both of my interests?.....I searched,searched and searched but I didn't find any of the Dragonball Z Player Models and I arrived finally to this site.

I will be very happy if any one helps me in this matter.I actually wanted player models of Goku from Dragonball Z.

I have attached the model to this post.

Thanks,

sahil ^_^

post-10502-1178522289_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,I am new to this site but familiar with the game.I love Dragonball Z as well as Gta Vice City,so today I thought why not to combine both of my interests?.....I searched,searched and searched but I didn't find any of the Dragonball Z Player Models and I arrived finally to this site.

I will be very happy if any one helps me in this matter.I actually wanted player models of Goku from Dragonball Z.

Thanks,

sahil ^_^

Welcome to the forums, Sahil. About your question, sorry but I can't help you with that. I'm also interested with that, too. Nice DBZ player model idea... :D

Thanks,

sahil ^_^

Welcome to the forums, Sahil. About your question, sorry but I can't help you with that. I'm also interested with that, too. Nice DBZ player model idea... :D

Dude,I have one but its not working,I mean ,when the player is being viewed in the skins window,the player comes horizontal instead of coming vertical.That's what the problem is,and while starting the game the loading window gets hanged and to return to the XP window when we press ctrl+alt+del,a dialog box comes and says Unhandled Expection.Can any body help me with this.I have attached the Player Model of Gohan in SSJ 2.Try doing it.(The Player Model Does not contain a .txd file) :D

Gohan_player_model.rar

Edited by sahil

Dude,I have one but its not working,I mean ,when the player is being viewed in the skins window,the player comes horizontal instead of coming vertical.That's what the problem is,and while starting the game the loading window gets hanged and to return to the XP window when we press ctrl+alt+del,a dialog box comes and says Unhandled Expection.Can any body help me with this.I have attached the Player Model of Gohan in SSJ 2.Try doing it.(The Player Model Does not contain a .txd file) :D

I can't do it right now, I don't have the gear for it yet...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

:lol: That skin is for GTA 3.

Edited by CroScorpion

• 5 years later...