Madeleine McCann

Red_91

This story is confusing me. I always thought the parents had something to do with it as there's a lot of evidence against them, but they want to take a Lie Test to prove that they didn't accidentally kill her. They wouldn't take a Lie Test if they were lying. Then there's been sights of her all around.

It's confusing me, I've heard the whole story, read up loads about it, but I don't know at the minute.

• 4 weeks later...

Im sure the DNA results are meant to be coming out this week. But I think the first peron who was arrested (Robert Murrat) had nothing to do with it, it was the media pressure which lled the Police to make an unnecessary arrest. I think it was the parents but then I got to ask myself, Who would want to kill their own child? Right now I odnt know who did it.

Im sure the DNA results are meant to be coming out this week. But I think the first peron who was arrested (Robert Murrat) had nothing to do with it, it was the media pressure which lled the Police to make an unnecessary arrest. I think it was the parents but then I got to ask myself, Who would want to kill their own child? Right now I odnt know who did it.

Kate McCann

• 1 month later...