7 stars and counting

No. That just wouldn't work, and it would be pretty stupid.

Player: 7 stars Woooooh!

*Guy fires RPG and blows up Player*

Player: This sucks!

I would prefer them to make 6 stars harder than 5 stars, cause at the moment the FBI just whoop your ass, and The Army don't :/

ok I think I went over board with 7 but how but 9 stars a car with M4s and nitro comes and tries to kill you

10. the apache tries to chop you up with its replers and if you servie that

11. Niko gets two homing RPGS and two appaches come and shoot you with there machene guns and trucks with machine gus on top of them come after you.

how do those sound.

Edited by Maddog89

Why not just make 8 stars?

1 star- The cop that saw you comes after you on foot

2 stars - any other cops in the area come to get you

3 stars- Cops come in their cruisers

4 stars- the chopper comes

5 stars- Roadblocks, stingers appear on the roads and S.W.A.T members drop from the additional chopper

6 stars- The FBI set up roadblocks

7 stars- The FBI will now chase you in a milatary chopper (uses a hevier gun than the police chopper) , FBI agents will now drop down from the army chopper and FBI cruisers join the bust

8 stars- The army comes in a Barracks truck. BUT tanks only come when you are on foot or in a "middle of nowhere" area.

Why not just make 8 stars?

1 star- The cop that saw you comes after you on foot

2 stars - any other cops in the area come to get you

3 stars- Cops come in their cruisers

4 stars- the chopper comes

5 stars- Roadblocks, stingers appear on the roads and S.W.A.T members drop from the additional chopper

6 stars- The FBI set up roadblocks

7 stars- The FBI will now chase you in a milatary chopper (uses a hevier gun than the police chopper) , FBI agents will now drop down from the army chopper and FBI cruisers join the bust

8 stars- The army comes in a Barracks truck. BUT tanks only come when you are on foot or in a "middle of nowhere" area.

Well in a couple of interviews R* said they will be detailing the city to it's fullest and trying not to have "useless or middle of nowhere" spaces. So I doubt there will be much if any at all. The idea you have is alright but I say R* should stick with the one they already have and just add some extra features to it (I don't have any at the moment but maybe later). Like Blackadder I found the FBI much more harder than the army so I agree and think they should switch the difficulty of those two around.

^ 0_o?

Ok people stop saying "OMGosh! isnt 7 stars enough?"

this is a game. Were not seriously talking about it being in the game.

Can some mod put this in the fun and games section?

16.3 stars. (.3 because.... because..... well i dont know) A fat lady named rechina comes and kisses you, instantly killing you, breaking your playstation/xbox/computer and blowing up your house.

If it was ingame it wouldnt symbolise GTA, but 8 starts, The fat old laundret comes out with a slab of rotten pork and whacks you on the head with it, she then drags you into her shack and something really bad happens... a bit like hot coffee lets say... You then ride her like a whale back home :D

1. A trainee cop comes to get you. Trying to give you a fine. And whacking you with a dildo.

2. A real cop comes on a bike. Again with a bigger fine.

3. Cops come on in cars trying to kill you.

4. A one person heli (Little Willie perhaps) trys to catch you. Throwing dildos from it.

5. A proper heli comes to get you. And kill you.

6. The FBI trys to get you in there cars, and a heli.

7. SWAT try and kill you, any way possible...ANY WAY!

8. Army comes, with snipers on buildings. Tanks on the street.

9. Borat comes in his bathing suit.

• 2 weeks later...
^ 0_o?

Ok people stop saying "OMGosh! isnt 7 stars enough?"

this is a game. Were not seriously talking about it being in the game.

Can some mod put this in the fun and games section?

16.3 stars. (.3 because.... because..... well i dont know) A fat lady named rechina comes and kisses you, instantly killing you, breaking your playstation/xbox/computer and blowing up your house.

SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!!

Lol

I have to agree with the others, 5 stars is harder than six stars rite now!!!!

Seeing as the FBI have fast FBI ranchers and the army have slow trucks why not have the army with Tanks, Barracks Trucks and Patriots. The patriots act like an FBI car, but only appear on 6 stars and have 4 army guys in them weilding M4, but to give you a chance they arent always 100% accurate. Accuracy hould be set at around 85-90% accurate.