Skyscrapers and throwing people off

Well of course it sounds bloody. Imagine falling from the top of a skyscraper at God knows how fast and landing on cold, hard pavement. Sounds pretty good. :P

Terminal velocity. About 200 mph for a regular person methinks. Ouch

And you;'d probably stretch over a car if you hit it from the top, spine first,

Like when people jumped on 9/11

(spoiler tags for those who may still be offended and/or disgusted. ^_^ sorry.)

its 125 mph. and you wouldnt turn to jelly, you would just break everything and get all ripped up and smushed.

Sounds nice to me Tilly :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine a King Kong sort of level. You have to grab someone important and go up the empire state building. With police mavericks trying to shoot you, and you get hit and drop her/him (new A.I) and they die. How sweet would that be?

I can imagine a King Kong sort of level. You have to grab someone important and go up the empire state building. With police mavericks trying to shoot you, and you get hit and drop her/him (new A.I) and they die. How sweet would that be?

That actually sounds like a kickass base for a mission! Really, I'm serious.

Will we be able to throw skyscrapers onto people?

sorry i'm noob

LMAO, nah UB we're not like King Kong in GTA IV. We're a regular sized guy name Niko and we're talking about going on top of a skyscraper and throwing people off them. Making lots of blood! :evil:

Will we be able to throw skyscrapers onto people?

sorry i'm noob

Haha, noob indeed.

Well that was A LOT of help. You could of told him what we were talking about and not just call him a noob. :P

Yeah, we kinda already stated that already....

Having ragdoll physics would be great (one of the few reasons I liked Saint's Row because of the ragdoll physics) and I would be able to entertain myself for ours seeing people just bounce of the pavement with blood sprinkling everywhere and body parts flying everywhere. I also hope replays return so that after I throw peds off the skyscraper I can watch it over and over again. Saving the replays like in Madden and Halo 3 would be awesome so we could share it on XBL or the PS3 internet system or just show it to friends! :D

Yeah, we kinda already stated that already....

Having ragdoll physics would be great (one of the few reasons I liked Saint's Row because of the ragdoll physics) and I would be able to entertain myself for ours seeing people just bounce of the pavement with blood sprinkling everywhere and body parts flying everywhere. I also hope replays return so that after I throw peds off the skyscraper I can watch it over and over again. Saving the replays like in Madden and Halo 3 would be awesome so we could share it on XBL or the PS3 internet system or just show it to friends! :D

That'd be about the coolest thing ever lol. What a cool feature actually, to show you actually did pwn that person in whatever match ya know.

Thanks I guess I played too much Halo 3 (Beta) in the past couple of days and just kept on seeing the "Save Film" feature and being amazing at Madden and saving replays helps too! :D Hope you can do it both single player and online.

About the actual throwing people off part, I hope you can make a pile of dead bodies if you throw a bunch in the same place. That'd make an awesome picture to show everyone :P

w00t that's going to be fun ^_^

And with the new engine and stuff you can maybe see till the street and u see him fall all the way :P

Omg just came up with the best idea: Throw someone of and try to shoot him dead with w/e gun you want or grenade :lol:

That would be awesome! I could have fun doing that all day too. :P

Sounds funny, but how would you get the person up there?

Still not sure, I know for a fact that people go up to the top the Empire State building but when I saw it on Mythbusters they had a protective cage so no one would fall off (DUH! lol) but R* will find out a way. There could be/most likely will be a mission where you are on top of a roof of a skyscraper with bad guys to and you would simple throw them off one by one. But outside missions, I don't know why peds would be up on top of scyscrapers in the first place. :huh:

P.S. If there will be a lot of enterable buildings similar to the one with the elevator in VC, we could throw business peds through windows too! :P That'll make it a bit more dramatic, cool and fun as well. What do you guys think?

And with the new engine and stuff you can maybe see till the street and u see him fall all the way :P

Omg just came up with the best idea: Throw someone of and try to shoot him dead with w/e gun you want or grenade :lol:

Still not sure, I know for a fact that people go up to the top the Empire State building but when I saw it on Mythbusters they had a protective cage so no one would fall off (DUH! lol) but R* will find out a way. There could be/most likely will be a mission where you are on top of a roof of a skyscraper with bad guys to and you would simple throw them off one by one. But outside missions, I don't know why peds would be up on top of scyscrapers in the first place. :huh:

P.S. If there will be a lot of enterable buildings similar to the one with the elevator in VC, we could throw business peds through windows too! :P That'll make it a bit more dramatic, cool and fun as well. What do you guys think?

Bold @ Asassin:I can imagine doing that all weekend long, really.

Bold @ Artur: Sounds like a go to me.

Bold @ Asassin:I can imagine doing that all weekend long, really.

Bold @ Artur: Sounds like a go to me.