PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a console is actually losing it would be the 360. The ps3 is selling better.. somehow.

Fanboys.. That means you ps3player. Even your username states fanboy.

WII PWNS ALL f***ERS!

Right I do admit Wii will do good but for how long, the Wii won't be 'cool' in 3 years time, wheras the PS3 will and maybe the 360 depending if they announce the next shitbox

If a console is actually losing it would be the 360. The ps3 is selling better.. somehow.

Fanboys.. That means you ps3player. Even your username states fanboy.

WII PWNS ALL f***ERS!

Right I do admit Wii will do good but for how long, the Wii won't be 'cool' in 3 years time, wheras the PS3 will and maybe the 360 depending if they announce the next shitbox

Yeah thats true. sorta like what gamecube did. it was cool for like a few months. then i hated it and bought a xbox, played halo (WHOAH radio JUST said halo when i typed it) then hated xbox and then went back to the old trusty ps2.

Nintendo doesn't earn that much per console compared to Sony.

Anyway, I think the Wii will stay cool just because of it's unique gameplay. You don't always need power for a fun game.

edit: f***, ps3player, you actually believe that shit?

Believe what sH**, and so many times you say Wii is so good but power does matter and power gives good graphics etc.

I'd think that people would preffer playing it on a 360.

And you don't have to run out of ideas. Just look at Zelda.

And give me a source of them loosing money on it. Also, the ps3 games atm really suck.\

Edit: and tell me, what can a ps3 do what a pc actually can't.

I'd think that people would preffer playing it on a 360.

And you don't have to run out of ideas. Just look at Zelda.

And give me a source of them loosing money on it. Also, the ps3 games atm really suck.\

Edit: and tell me, what can a ps3 do what a pc actually can't.

BOLD: fanboy much?

italic: Thats the point. they dont have many games, some of them really suck, but its still getting money.

underline: Nothing.

like my contextcoding? (i tried to make it easier to coordinate, i hate when people quote then make it hard to understand)