PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

WTF Defensive Im only trying to argue with your ridiculous points, so what iof you have to go on the internet to check the weather. Least you CAN DO IT.

Can the Wii Have its own background

Can it DL Demos, videos etc.?

Can it store photos, videos and music?

Can it go online? Heard it has but is it good?

Now post one thing you countered. And your usual "you don't even know me" bullshit and the like is countering something..

As you can see aboev I sad the PS3 offered more features than the Wii. But it seems your the one who started the 'you dont even know me' crap, and tbh your right for all I know you could be a stalker or a pedo.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see aboev I sad the PS3 offered more features than the Wii. But it seems your the one who started the 'you dont even know me' crap, and tbh your right for all I know you could be a stalker or a pedo.

Again, a typical ps3sucker answer. And for fucks sake. You are the moron who constantly comes with the "you don't even know me" (thank god) bullshit.

You didn't counter or anything as the like. Cause those stupid (useless) features come to a price of 600 EUR, so who cares.

I doubt you even played the Wii once..

Spaz, if they want to argue it's fine. But why the hell are they calling each other "piece's of shit", morons, and making fun of each other's usernames? Honestly, I agree with you, this topic should be left open and they should argue, but I really hate how they're name calling each other and swearing at each other, theres really no need for that tbh.

Fucking hell. Opened due to the complaints I'm now getting due to that above ^^

Gerard makes a good point though.

Name calling is possibly the most immature thing you can do. If you've made fun of someone elses username by changing letters then you're a bit of retard. It's not funny or clever., e.g. calling Oskar "Oskrap".... umm... yeah... real good one there...

While more or less anything goes in the warzone, doesn't mean you shoud be immature in it. You should still come up with a decent argument for your point. That's why so many warzone topics are full of shit because no one bothers to do that.

Well, we'll see how it goes from here anyway.

Shouldn't have to justify this, and this isn't even the right place to do it, but it appears that it is necessary.

The description for the warzone:

"Have a bone to pick with somebody? Come in here and take it up with them and role play one-on-one.

Community RP threads are in here, gangs may also RP against each other.

That means you can state disagreements, even personal ones, and try and resolve disputes. This exists not for fun but to help solve the problems and ease conflicts.

Now usually discussions are let run their course - some people just let off steam, some people hate other people, some people never agree - but they move on and get on with it. After 28 pages of arguing (most of it acceptable), this has gone that bit too far, so I exacted two temporary restrictions (topic lock and 12-hour post suspensions for Jace and ps3player) to stop the argument (and to stop it being carried on elsewhere) and recorded it in your warn logs.

The following quotes (all from THIS page) are not representative of what should be here:

"for fucks sake"

"I'm trying to argue with a moron here..."

"All you seem to do is act like a dumbass"

"IMO your a worthless piece of shit"

"a typical ps3sucker answer. And for fucks sake"

WTF Defensive Im only trying to argue with your ridiculous points, so what iof you have to go on the internet to check the weather. Least you CAN DO IT.

Can the Wii Have its own background

Can it DL Demos, videos etc.?

Can it store photos, videos and music?

Can it go online? Heard it has but is it good?

I use to think you were ok until you dissed the Wii!

I have never used backgrounds for the PS3, there nothing special really and why would you want to spoil the Wii's amazing interface? It really is the best out of the 3 and you've got to admit that...

About Xbox Live, never seen it in action but I don't like the sound of having to pay for it... But everyone who uses it says its great so it must be good.

The PS3's is good. I've never had Lag before and the gameplay for Resistance is stunning and thats running at about 25% strength.

Why does everybody say Motorstorm is so great? I bought it and thought it was great the first few times but then it just got crap. It doesnt offer any offline two-player action or you can choose a quick insant race but instead have to flick through all the "story's" race's. Plus it is extremely repetitive. What did they waste all that whopping 25GB of space on?

IMO your a worthless piece of shit, but what is the point in me saying this, its only over the internet, I knew before you dont like me. Theres still no point in calling me, just shows how immature you are. I have countered most of your posts but just keep coming out with the same crap.

Gerard I think you used one of my quotes and even after I said 'IMO your a worhtless piece of shit' I said afterwards what was the point. Don't get me wrong Im not bothered about getting a warning just showing you that I ain't done nothing wrong

EDIT

Just found the rules and TBH I don't think I have broke any of them

1) No Rasicm/Sexism/Homophobia

2) No extreme use of vulgar language

3) No Spamming

________________________________________________________________________________

Mpilk all I did was state what the PS3 could do that the Wii couldn't. I never said it was crap or anything like that.

Edited by ps3 player

IMO your a worthless piece of shit, but what is the point in me saying this, its only over the internet, I knew before you dont like me. Theres still no point in calling me, just shows how immature you are. I have countered most of your posts but just keep coming out with the same crap.

Gerard I think you used one of my quotes and even after I said 'IMO your a worhtless piece of shit' I said afterwards what was the point. Don't get me wrong Im not bothered about getting a warning just showing you that I ain't done nothing wrong

EDIT

Just found the rules and TBH I don't think I have broke any of them

1) No Rasicm/Sexism/Homophobia

2) No extreme use of vulgar language

3) No Spamming

________________________________________________________________________________

Mpilk all I did was state what the PS3 could do that the Wii couldn't. I never said it was crap or anything like that.

Teh Boldz: He warned you because you called Jace a piece of shit. I know he called you a moron but

that's minor.

Teh Italicz: You did swear a lot in this topic. So you should just STFU about this affair.

And you too, Jace.

Kthnx.

Jace was thinking that you're a moron and called you that, so in return, you thought of Jace being a piece of shit so you called him that. Jesus, you're so dumb.

You really are thick, I was THINKING Jace was a piece of shit but never called him, for gods sake, God please don't make anyone as thick as Oskar.

Umm, DUH.

Umm, DUH.

Read properly I said afterwards

'what is the point of me saying this'

Now stop popsting here if you have a problem with me just post a topic in the warzone or PM me.