PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

Its just your opinion that blu-ray isn't needed, they (sony) wouldn't have nivested in it if they didn't think it was profitable. The cell proecesser is very good and will definetly be in future products of other companies as wll as Sony, Toshiba aregoing to use it as well. From what I see Sony are actually doing well from what was a very bad start.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that they`re all the same,but the PS3 and Xobox 360 are slightly better than the Wii.It`s true

In power yes, but nobody really needs big fancy graphics and all that. When you buy a game console you want to play good games, I woudn't just want game which isnt that fun to play and brags solely about its graphics. "Check this out, I can run right upto the wall and it's still good quality!" Great, because the first thing I do when I get a game is run upto the walls and see what the graphics are like. NO.

Wii hs proven itself but it will fade away just like the other Nintendo consoles did, I dont know why it happens but it just does. The PS3 did make some false promises but they still have a quality console. All it needed was a price drop and suddenly (in the UK) there was a 173% (if I remember correctly) sales boost. So that says a lot, I think the only thing that put people off buying the PS3 was the price.

Bold: Erm, I'm sorry what? How have the other Nintendo consoles faded away? They practically own console gaming and people are still buying gameboy's etc. Plus I don't think a console which has sold more than the 360 and the PS3 is going to 'fade away'. Thats like me saying "Hmm this PS2 is fun but in a years time it's going to be shit and I'll forget about it."

Nintendo are actually expanding on different type's of gaming while all the Xbox and PlayStation are doing is just making the console more powerful. They've hit a dead track, there's not much else they can do. Nintendo is pumping out loads of things to do on the Wii like WiiFit, the WiiZapper accessory, new Wii Channels and they've only just started to introduce online gaming.

Nintendo went quiet during the time of the Xbox and the PS2 but now "BOOM!" They just explode all their genius into one perfect console which is affordable by everyone and shove Microsoft and Sony's faces in the ground. Nintendo has a bright future, they make up great ideas and they want to be different from the other consoles.

I think that they`re all the same,but the PS3 and Xobox 360 are slightly better than the Wii.It`s true

I love how people judge consoles solely on how powerful they are. Lolz.

In power yes, but nobody really needs big fancy graphics and all that. When you buy a game console you want to play good games, I woudn't just want game which isnt that fun to play and brags solely about its graphics. "Check this out, I can run right upto the wall and it's still good quality!" Great, because the first thing I do when I get a game is run upto the walls and see what the graphics are like. NO.

Wii hs proven itself but it will fade away just like the other Nintendo consoles did, I dont know why it happens but it just does. The PS3 did make some false promises but they still have a quality console. All it needed was a price drop and suddenly (in the UK) there was a 173% (if I remember correctly) sales boost. So that says a lot, I think the only thing that put people off buying the PS3 was the price.

Bold: Erm, I'm sorry what? How have the other Nintendo consoles faded away? They practically own console gaming and people are still buying gameboy's etc. Plus I don't think a console which has sold more than the 360 and the PS3 is going to 'fade away'. Thats like me saying "Hmm this PS2 is fun but in a years time it's going to be shit and I'll forget about it."

Nintendo are actually expanding on different type's of gaming while all the Xbox and PlayStation are doing is just making the console more powerful. They've hit a dead track, there's not much else they can do. Nintendo is pumping out loads of things to do on the Wii like WiiFit, the WiiZapper accessory, new Wii Channels and they've only just started to introduce online gaming.

Nintendo went quiet during the time of the Xbox and the PS2 but now "BOOM!" They just explode all their genius into one perfect console which is affordable by everyone and shove Microsoft and Sony's faces in the ground. Nintendo has a bright future, they make up great ideas and they want to be different from the other consoles.

The biggest innovations in gaming generations have been made by Nintendo. For some reason I get the feeling that they know what they are doing.

• 1 month later...

The PS3 will outsell the other consoles in a lot of countries because of MGS4, I like to play fun and simple games( I love platform games) and I think that Mario, Zelda, etc... are really really good games but when you want to play GTA, MGS, etc... you go to the XBOX 360 or the PS3.

I'm just saying that you kinda can't compare the WII with the XBOX 360 or the PS3, the WII was made for different things, now I respect the WII but I still want to play powerfull games with the PS3.

If you ask me, VGchartz is the POS.

If Marvel ultimate alliance sold more than halo 3, i will eat my own left testicle.

Plus, i bet Sony sold more PSP's than PS3's...

Well it is bundled with XBOX 360 consoles at the moment so technically it's "sold" to whoever purchases a console. :rolleyes:

If you ask me, VGchartz is the POS.

If Marvel ultimate alliance sold more than halo 3, i will eat my own left testicle.

Plus, i bet Sony sold more PSP's than PS3's...

Well it is bundled with XBOX 360 consoles at the moment so technically it's "sold" to whoever purchases a console. :rolleyes:

Only if you buy a bundle.... Some people don't like Halo, y'know((yes I know, shocking, but true)). I, for one, am one of those people. If I buy a 360 I doubt I'll even eventually buy it, none-the-less as a bundle.

And in the same sense.... GTA, MGS, Halo, etc. are good games, but when you want some Mario or Zelda((<3<3<3)), you go to the Wii((or whatever you play it on, really, I mean, honestly)).

Nintendo Shitcube>All

Ermmmm.... How is the GameCube better than the Wii? The Wii plays GC games, AND Wii games.... AND NES, SNES, Genesis, TurboGrafx, and I THINK NeoGeo? Oh, and N64. And you can't argue hardware differences, it's based on the same chipset((or similar? I forgot))

Why do you think i said Shitcube Because it obviously fucking sucks.

Nintendo Shitcube>All

Ermmmm.... How is the GameCube better than the Wii? The Wii plays GC games, AND Wii games.... AND NES, SNES, Genesis, TurboGrafx, and I THINK NeoGeo? Oh, and N64. And you can't argue hardware differences, it's based on the same chipset((or similar? I forgot))

But you also said it owns all so I guess Spaz is right

Nintendo Shitcube>All

Really? Because ">" means "greater than", dipshit. So you said, "Nintendo Shitcube is greater than All". You fail.

Edited by TEC 9

And in the same sense.... GTA, MGS, Halo, etc. are good games, but when you want some Mario or Zelda((<3<3<3)), you go to the Wii((or whatever you play it on, really, I mean, honestly)).

Yeah, that's what I said.

I would love to play Zelda but never played :(

Play Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. You can play BOTH of those on BOTH the GameCube and Wii. So yeah. You can also play OoT on the N64 as it was originally released, or on the PC.

Nintendo Shitcube>All

Wow you fail.

OoT is the 'best game of all time' no?

Still got it on the '64. Haven't plauyed it in a while though.

I saw 'Links bow training' or something similar at the game store? Is it just an ad? Or, a genuine release?

New gun accessory for the Wii. Comes with a mini game... "Link's Bow Training". I'd buy it, personally. -shrugs-

And yes, OoT and TP are tied for Best Game Ever in my opinion.

I saw 'Links bow training' or something similar at the game store? Is it just an ad? Or, a genuine release?

New gun accessory for the Wii. Comes with a mini game... "Link's Bow Training". I'd buy it, personally. -shrugs-

What's Oot and TP?

What's Oot and TP?

Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. From what I've heard, they're both very good games, although that would be an understatement. :lol: