PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Meh, you're allowed to be a fanboy in here. So: PS3 pwnz all of ur bitch asses! j/k :P
haha yeah it`s fun being able to be a fanboy here (360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S wii sux BIG TIME and ps3 dont even get me started J/K

Edited by johnny-kazuki

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Because MS is giving you their live service, that's why....

Dude, get a job.

yeah but the point why the fuck would you want to pay for XBL on a 360 when you get PSN for FREE!!!

it's not the case of having a job or not, it's just would rather have something that costs MONEY or near enough the same thing for FREE?

and besides surely if you have a pc you can have their live service on that???

Edited by gta player #69

Because MS is giving you their live service, that's why....

Dude, get a job.

yeah but the point why the fuck would you want to pay for XBL on a 360 when you get PSN for FREE!!!

it's not the case of having a job or not, it's just would rather have something that costs MONEY or near enough the same thing for FREE?

and besides surely if you have a pc you can have their live service on that???

Well in case you don't know XBL has a much better service then PSN, so I can see why do you need to pay. In PSN you don't pay but it isn't nearly as good as XBL.

But I do use PSN.

• 2 months later...

let the flaming begin eh?

well, im not sure i really LIKE and of these consoles

the ps3 is too expensive, and is just a bunch of stolen ideas from 360 (triggers, trophies copies achievements)

the wii bores the shit out me as i need new, good games, like GTAIV & crackdown

and the 360 is just a piece of shit generally, i had my gta4 break because it got nudged, wtf is that?

and as chris82 sed in the 'NO FANBOYISM' announcement, using ring of death is fanboyism against the 360, but we can use it against the 360, because, yes, any console can get a hardware failure but the 360 has a hell of a frequency of hardwre failures compared to the ps3 & wii, this gen of consoles suck!

Edited by claude-5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
As in squishy ones, like left trig and right trig on the original xbox. So, l2 / R2 on the PS3.

I always hated that on Xbox :-/ Besides from the analouge sticks being wonky and not properly aligned, this is the biggest annoyance for me :o

I'm not sure it's fair to say that Sony stole all their ideas from Microsoft. I mean, didn't Microsoft get ideas from Sony? Not just with the consoles but with all of Sony's technology. I think it's more like being inspired or something. I'm sure The GTA Place got some ideas of GTA Forums for example. Or, maybe the ideas were original but thought of as bad ideas until the other company added it to theirs...

Xbox 360 was made a lil too soon in my oppinion. I think they rushed it when they heard about PS3 coming which is why it suffers hardware failures and such but I believe PS3 had problems too?

My personal favourite would be PS. PS3 may be expensive but it makes up after a while of free online :) I don't know much about PS3 but I remember PS 1 and 2 and they were sooo good. Maybe PS3 doesn't have as much features as Xbox 360, but PS will always have the opportunity to go back in time and relive the great experience of oldskool games with their cheesy graphics and legendary games such as Crash Bandicute, Worms, Gex and many others. And I'm an oldskool gamer so I just love the fact that with any PS you can play back over the years. Unfortunately for Xbox 360, you can't even play back to last year :o Due to some problems with cross-compatibility. You also couldn't play a DVD without some extra things that you have to buy! But the with newest technology and exclusive 360 stuff... It's in a pretty good place in the console race.

I think this may just about sum it up xD http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...Console-Rundown

Btw, any info on what the next Xbox will be called? Xbox 720 or somethin? And what's DLC?

Edited by Deji

let the flaming begin eh?

well, im not sure i really LIKE and of these consoles

the ps3 is too expensive, and is just a bunch of stolen ideas from 360 (triggers, trophies copies achievements)

the wii bores the shit out me as i need new, good games, like GTAIV & crackdown

and the 360 is just a piece of shit generally, i had my gta4 break because it got nudged, wtf is that?

and as chris82 sed in the 'NO FANBOYISM' announcement, using ring of death is fanboyism against the 360, but we can use it against the 360, because, yes, any console can get a hardware failure but the 360 has a hell of a frequency of hardwre failures compared to the ps3 & wii, this gen of consoles suck!

The PS3 isn't too expensive anymore.

I'm not sure that is considered stealing( triggers,etc...)

The wii has good games. Don't be a gaphics whore.

And saying the 360 is just a piece of shit with no arguments makes you seem stupid btw.

Gamecube had good games but too bad we aren't talking about that. :P

Anywho, if the 360 wasn't filled with technical faults and all that shit it would have been a near perfect console. But still it has great games and awesome exclusives (Fable 2, Gears of War, Halo etc.) so my vote still stays with the 360.

fuck it, i feel like being like someone on youtube to express my opinion,

WII IS A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT WIV GRAPHICS THAT DONT HIT STANDARDS OF 2001, AND HAS NOO GOOD NEXT-GEN FUCKING GAMES, ALL IT HAS IS MARIO, SONIC AND ALL OF THAT REPEATATIVE SHIT WE'VE SEEN YEARS AGO, ITS BOLLOCKS, Y WUD U BUY A WII FOR 180 GBP WHEN U CAN BUY SOMETHING WITH 100000000X BETTER GAMES & GRAPHICS FOR 130 GBP

:D im finished LMAO

Edited by claude-5