PS3 V XBOX 360 V Wii

Red_91

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a Wii today :D And I'd say that from the looks of it, this thing is getting used every day.

Anyway, I always wondered what I'd choose if it were between a 360 or PS3. I love the Playstations and have played every single version so far... But I have a PS2 so I dont really know if I'd want another thing to play the same type of games. So 360 was my decision. But then I heard about the fact it sucks when it comes to features. It has soo little of what the PS3 has. It also has hardware problems and has a really annoying fan which is bad if I wanted to play on my small TV trying not to wake up my bro and sis since I couldn't have the TV too loud.

Also, the 360 needs paid internet which is a steaming pile of crap! With the PS I can simply plug in the LAN cable for my existing internet service and play. But with the 360 they insist on you paying double for your internet just for the privellige of having it on your console. And I dont think I'd ever be able to afford that.

Also, this video kinda made me really switch. Tell me what you think and what is not right with the video so I can better decide what I'd get if I had the choice...