Official Nintendo Discussion

Spaz The Great

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry it was a first post. and i thought someone would beat me to it so i just made something wierd. ^_^

The scarface game isnt as interactive as you would think though.

I was talking to Spaz, Annonymous, Shaka bla bla, what ever the hell he's calling him self.

But I just wanted to get it so I could chop peoples limbs off and shit.

sorry it was a first post. and i thought someone would beat me to it so i just made something wierd. ^_^

The scarface game isnt as interactive as you would think though.

I was talking to Spaz, Annonymous, Shaka bla bla, what ever the hell he's calling him self.

But I just wanted to get it so I could chop peoples limbs off and shit.

Meh, have nothing to say, but figured I'd finally give everyone else somewhere to talk general Wii discussion and shit.

And I don't think I knew about Scarface on Wii. Chopping limbs off with Wiimote definitely sounds like WIN, though.

My little cousin has the Wii and I've played it a couple of times. It is very very entertaining, I played the Bowling and the Baseball games. The remote is cool to use, I never knew how light it could be. Plus all that falling out of your hand crap, Jesus, only an idiot could let it fall. But I couldn't see myself playing that all the time, if some more action/adventure games came out then I would be considering buying one.

Btw, Finally someone made a Wii topic :P

Ok. Well as I said I'm going to buy the Wii tomorrow. Now I should choose a game to go with it.

I actually also still like DBZ and Tenkaichi 2 looks quite cool on the Wii. I can get that for 30 EUR. Zelda is 50.

So now I have to choose, buy Tenkaichi and in the mean time save a little for Zelda and play Ocarina of Time (still haven't finished it) or Just straight away take Zelda.

Zelda TLP really looks awesome, but I just think that I should finish Ocarina of Time first.

Ok. Well as I said I'm going to buy the Wii tomorrow. Now I should choose a game to go with it.

I actually also still like DBZ and Tenkaichi 2 looks quite cool on the Wii. I can get that for 30 EUR. Zelda is 50.

So now I have to choose, buy Tenkaichi and in the mean time save a little for Zelda and play Ocarina of Time (still haven't finished it) or Just straight away take Zelda.

Zelda TLP really looks awesome, but I just think that I should finish Ocarina of Time first.

In my honest opinion, TP is one hell of a game. It kicks ass. Now, so does Ocarina of Time. If you want some variety, and only want to play on Zelda at a time, get DBZ, play Ocarina of Time, and then buy TP after you beat OoT.

You don't actually have to finish OoT before playing TP. The stories aren't exactly significant to each other in the least.

Yeah, but I'll probably find OoT suck (well not suck, but just a way to say it) after playing TLP. Actually never though about the variaty, good point. So I'll guess that I'll go for DBZ Tenkaichi. Suppossed to only be cool for DBZ fan and it looks great, only the game is just the same. Just fights. Over and over again, but then I can play OoT so that makes sence.

Now I hope that guy hasn't sold it yet (second hand. 2 times cheaper).

Edit: Well that guy was some stupid fag, so I put the deal off. Now have to search for someone else.

I've been meaning to get a Wii but when I finally start to save up a lot I end up having to delay my plans to get the money so I can get a Wii now because I rented a sweet game I couldn't save my money, I had to buy the game I'll start saving again when I get that certain game next week, unless someone would like to give me the money? :D lol.

I finally got a Wii. Got it on ol' 4/20 :P Nah, I wish. Got it on 4/21

It's really fun. ATM I only have Zelda:Twighlight Princess, WiiPlay(because of controller and tanks), and WiiSports. All really good but Zelda is amazing!

Got it connected to the internet a week ago, same person as my PSP's internet. Neighbors :lol: Yay!

I also found Trauma Center pretty interesting as well.

I think my mother loves the Will almost more than I do. She even had her boyfriend buy her a game for it ... they both love it.

With my other systems the only game I ever got her to try once was DDR for the PS2. I just find it amazing what a large group of people enjoy the Wii ... even my Grandmother was playing it and enjoying herself when she was over on mother's day.

Yeah, basically my whole family likes the Wii.

Anywho, I've rented Madden07, Avatar(for my sister :/) and Red Steel so far. Madden is deffinetly the best I've rented so far. Avatar, well I hated lol, but my sister liked it. Red Steel was just anoying imo with the cutscenes and I guess I just didn't like it at all. Most of the good Wii games were rented out like Super Parer Mario and NFS ect....I'll look again next time I go to Figuredos or Blockbuster.

The nes/wii render is wrong. The reset button is on the wrong side.

Um, considering how it isn't a render. It's simply a Photoshop. Do take the time to notice that at the "bottom"((right side)) it says Revolution. Pre-Wii picture. I didn't notice it at first. I put it in the topic anyways because it has epic design.

Yeah, basically my whole family likes the Wii.

Anywho, I've rented Madden07, Avatar(for my sister :/) and Red Steel so far. Madden is deffinetly the best I've rented so far. Avatar, well I hated lol, but my sister liked it. Red Steel was just anoying imo with the cutscenes and I guess I just didn't like it at all. Most of the good Wii games were rented out like Super Parer Mario and NFS ect....I'll look again next time I go to Figuredos or Blockbuster.

As Keruri said, go for Trauma Center. It is good game. Try WarioWare Smooth Moves if you have a chance.