Official Nintendo Discussion

Spaz The Great

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nes/wii render is wrong. The reset button is on the wrong side.

Um, considering how it isn't a render. It's simply a Photoshop. Do take the time to notice that at the "bottom"((right side)) it says Revolution. Pre-Wii picture. I didn't notice it at first. I put it in the topic anyways because it has epic design.

Yeah, basically my whole family likes the Wii.

Anywho, I've rented Madden07, Avatar(for my sister :/) and Red Steel so far. Madden is deffinetly the best I've rented so far. Avatar, well I hated lol, but my sister liked it. Red Steel was just anoying imo with the cutscenes and I guess I just didn't like it at all. Most of the good Wii games were rented out like Super Parer Mario and NFS ect....I'll look again next time I go to Figuredos or Blockbuster.

As Keruri said, go for Trauma Center. It is good game. Try WarioWare Smooth Moves if you have a chance.

Yeah, Wario Wares Smooth Moves was out of stock when I was there. I know I'll like it so I'll probably just buy it. But really, Trauma Center? I never was to interesed in it but I'll try it.

Wario Ware smooth moves doesn't really have storyline if I'm not mistaken. I've played the one for the DS and that's real fun so WW must be awesome. But not a game you can play for hours without stopping..

Ow, I'm now playing Ocarina of Time. Awesome graphics for a 8 year old game.

Yeah if I recall Wario get something stolen(I think food) and runs to this temple of some sort and runs into "form baton"(wiimote) lmao. I like how many people you can play with and it only takes ONE Wiimote! Which is nice if you're on a budget or something.

Or drunk... just realised the wii would be the best console by far to play when drunk... Can you say that about the P$3 or Sh1tbox360? I think not... :lol:

Wario Ware smooth moves doesn't really have storyline if I'm not mistaken. I've played the one for the DS and that's real fun so WW must be awesome. But not a game you can play for hours without stopping..

Ow, I'm now playing Ocarina of Time. Awesome graphics for a 8 year old game.

Wario Ware = Epic Win Party Game.

I guess mario party 8 could be fun too. Or those raving rabits thing, looks insane :P

BTW, 'sup with the sig mrLlamaLlama?

Mario Party looks like it will be fun, too. Raving Rabbits? Is that the Rayman game?

I just walked into the shop and I spoted 2 Wii's lying there. They actually just got a load in and they all were being sold on the same day so I quicly grabed on and bought it.

Now the problem is, I can't yet connect it to the internet... I don't have a connection cable or the Wifi thing. I might just buy a cable for the time being so I can get that browser and then I'll have to look at that friends option so I can add you guys.

Well there are 7 million consoles atm, and having usernames would get rather buggy then. Just like those hotmail acounts.

edit: thanks btw :)

I think you need to accept me, go onto your mail and check for some sort of confirmation thing cause it wont let me send a message to you.