Official Nintendo Discussion

Spaz The Great

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got myself a Wii less than a week after the launch, I was so friggin lucky lol! ^_^ Godfather Blackhand Edition does looks cool but I'm not sure also just bought Strikers Charged.. Any advice if I should buy it or not would be usefull ;)

Hey whats strikers charged like? I was thinking of getting it.

Edited by Mpilk

Got myself a Wii less than a week after the launch, I was so friggin lucky lol! ^_^ Godfather Blackhand Edition does looks cool but I'm not sure also just bought Strikers Charged.. Any advice if I should buy it or not would be usefull ;)

Hey whats strikers charged like? I was thinking of getting it.

It's pretty fun, the whole thing is basicly based on the multiplayer: Everything can be done with two and is more fun with two. :P

Cup thingie is hard (aint calling it singleplayer because you can also do it with two) and further there are challenges and stuff.

But the best has yet to come; Wi-Fi. I myself think this is really fun, you can develop you're own tactics but also have to be smart and play smart because your oppenents are good too. It's much more fun because you don't have a standard AI, because everyone has his or her own tactic.

Go watch some movies abotu it on youtube or something or play it at a friends house. But I must say; It's a lot of fun with a friend or a brother/sister who wants to play with you.

Hope you know enough now.. ;)

But has someone got any advice for me if I should buy Godfather Wii? ^_^

It's pretty fun, the whole thing is basicly based on the multiplayer: Everything can be done with two and is more fun with two. :P

Cup thingie is hard (aint calling it singleplayer because you can also do it with two) and further there are challenges and stuff.

But the best has yet to come; Wi-Fi. I myself think this is really fun, you can develop you're own tactics but also have to be smart and play smart because your oppenents are good too. It's much more fun because you don't have a standard AI, because everyone has his or her own tactic.

Go watch some movies abotu it on youtube or something or play it at a friends house. But I must say; It's a lot of fun with a friend or a brother/sister who wants to play with you.

Hope you know enough now.. ;)

But has someone got any advice for me if I should buy Godfather Wii? ^_^

Thanks, looks great.

Well I was thinking of getting godfather too, from the trailer it looks great with varied styles of combat's etc. I'll write up a review of my own later and post it in here.

Edit:

-You can customise your character from all sorts of things from trousers, glasses, hats and much more.

-Its kind of like GTA, you can walk round town, recruit mobsters, steal cars, recieve missions from people etc.

-You have a large range of weapons to choose from such as molotov cocktails or tommy guns etc.

-You have a choice of locking onto an enemy or free aim.

-Cops will come after you with the same idea, 1 star, 2 star etc.. More heat you get on your tail more mobsters will help you out.

-You can earn money (payday's) from what I believe is business's or some sort.

-Can take gaurds or peds hostage.

-Ability to rob banks etc.

Thats all I can get for now. Hope this helps!

-

Edited by Mpilk

So Friday, after my exams, I'm going to buy Twilight Princess. Can't wait ^_^

Heh I understand your feelings, good thing you get it after your exams or you would get adicted to the 70 hour long game ^_^

I beat it in less than 60...... So did Keruri. We both had 53-55 hour finish times. Unless, of course, you're including doing EVERYTHING.

So Friday, after my exams, I'm going to buy Twilight Princess. Can't wait ^_^

Heh I understand your feelings, good thing you get it after your exams or you would get adicted to the 70 hour long game ^_^

I beat it in less than 60...... So did Keruri. We both had 53-55 hour finish times. Unless, of course, you're including doing EVERYTHING.

It's not my time, it's the time said by a few magazines I read.

I'm now at Hyrule Castle beggining (last one (Ganondorf took over)) and I'm at 30-35 orso ^_^

And I could've done faster I think.. :o

So I got it. I'm trying to play as slow as possible, cause I want it to last my whole vacation. But the game is so addicting. Seriously, I enjoy Zelda more then Gta.

Just curious, Windwaker had 6 dungeons, how many does TLP have?

I'm now playing 12 hours and am about to start with the second dungeon, how much % would that be?

So I got it. I'm trying to play as slow as possible, cause I want it to last my whole vacation. But the game is so addicting. Seriously, I enjoy Zelda more then Gta.

Just curious, Windwaker had 6 dungeons, how many does TLP have?

I'm now playing 12 hours and am about to start with the second dungeon, how much % would that be?

I enjoy it more than GTA, also. And yeah, 8 temples in total, I think. I'd list them, but that would ruin some of the game for you. So yeah, there's plenty to do in the game not even considering the temples.

At the moment I'm having a big urge to check a walk through, but the great thing about Zelda is is discovering those little riddles, so I'm not. Just gotta figure out what to do next.

So now in 3.5 days I've been playing 20 hours of Zelda. Started a new save already cause I don't want to go through the game to quick.

I hope the Wii is going to get another Zelda game before the next generation comes (3, 4 years for the next game, anyone?) And using the wiimote actually plays really good. Thought it's a nice add-on, but would make the game harder, but it makes everything much easier, and riding Epona while slashing your sword at enemies on Hyrule field is pretty awesome, especially if you have 4 of those birds chasing you and trying to knock you of.

A small minor downside is the AI. It's fun, but not all that of a challenge. Should have been slightly better, so it would be challenging, but still keep the fun.