Official Nintendo Discussion

Spaz The Great

I had urges to find a walkthrough plenty of times. Keruri calmly talked me out of it a bunch of times. Except for one boss because neither of us exactly noticed what had happened((can't be any more specific than that without ruining a part of the game)). It was only for the beginning of that part that I needed it, then the rest was obvious.

But yeah, Zelda is mainly puzzles. And it's a lot of fun. I <3 Miyamoto.... He = Genius.....

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever seen the Ocarina of time flash clip at Newgrounds? That was real funny :P

Yeah, I succeeded to play 20 hours now, but still be not further then 10% At least, if I'd compare it with Windwaker I'm not further then 10%

Most of the time you're busy looking for those stupid fragments of the triforce.

Ever seen the Ocarina of time flash clip at Newgrounds? That was real funny :P

Yeah, I succeeded to play 20 hours now, but still be not further then 10% At least, if I'd compare it with Windwaker I'm not further then 10%

Most of the time you're busy looking for those stupid fragments of the triforce.

Say what? In WW? Cause definitely not in TP, or even OoT.

Well I thought Ganondorf was pretty easy at WW but I hope it's harder at TP

I've realized Ganondorf/Ganon is never really hard..... Just.... Tedious and annoying......

I just couldn't figure out how to beat Ganon in WW, but as soon as you discover that it's as easy as drinking milk. But that's fun about the game. You have to think and go through all possibilities. Though untill now I find TP a bit easier then WW.

I've been busy for hours sailing the sea and going to the islands looking for those damn charts, but then one day Tingle give that incredible map, yeah! :)

I quite liked it.

When I saw Ocarina of time for the first time I found it scary.

I was 7 or 6, so that's the main reason. WW was far from anything scary so that's why I decided to take it. And then I underwent a huge change. I became a big Zelda fan.

...I'm not sure if underwent is actually even a word..

I never played MM didn't liked it. Only did the ending boss at a friend.

Lol I also remember those days when I was 7 or 8 and I was too afraid to do a dungeon @ OoT so I went to a friend and say do this temple for me lol ^_^

Btw: I completed TP yesterday. And I can't get enough of it, trying to find all extra's now it's just an amazing game. Now I have to wait for Phantom Hourglass for the DS..

• 3 weeks later...

How can you even compare PoP with the legendary Zelda?

Can anyone tell me a bit about AC. I always thought it was just one of those titles that will fade away soon, but then there was a part 2. All I know about it is that you would get a free memory card with it :P

How can you even compare PoP with the legendary Zelda?

Can anyone tell me a bit about AC. I always thought it was just one of those titles that will fade away soon, but then there was a part 2. All I know about it is that you would get a free memory card with it :P

Animal Crossing is the most addictive Nintendo game ever. You basically have a character, who just moved into town and has just gotten his house. You have to pay off bells (AC's equivalent to money), to get your house bigger. You collect item sets for your house and your house is rated by some company thing in the game. It's REALLY addictive. You'll be trying to save up bells and pay off your house bills and meet all the new town members every day! And that is if you play the "fair way", and don't fast forward time.

Its just a great game man. DEFINATLY suggest you check it out, one of my favorite games ever. Plus, on Saturday's at 8:00PM, guess what happens at the museum....:

totakeke_kk_slider_mini.png

That's right, a live performance bitch! :)

Are Wii's still hard to find? I was at Best Buy today and they had a sign saying they had "3 Wii's", I went to the Wii section and there were two Best Buy employee's with three baskets, mysteriously DUMPING, and I literally mean DUMPING games and accessories into two Best Buy baskets. I'm wondering if they're going to force all that crap on people. (And I really mean crap, I mean who the hell wants a Wii user's guide, 5 controller gloves, a nun-chuck (no regular controller), two classic controllers, and WiiPlay? There was even more shit but I can't remember. I really feel bad for you if you want one and all that stuff is forced onto you. I remember way back in December when me and my brother bought one, all we got was the console. So I'm wondering if they're still hard to find. When I saw the sign and those baskets full of crap, I started thinking "yes", but I've been wondering this all week because I saw about five at a Circuit City earlier this week.

Mmmm, help me decide...

Should I get Zelda or Prince of Persia for the Wii...

Zelda undoubtedly...... That shouldn't even be a question.....

I just read a review up on Prince of Persia, they say it's nothing special...

I didn't get either, got Mario Party 8 instead :). I'll tell you all what it's like later.

Mario Party above TLP?

Meh, that's one decision I would NEVER make.. It's fun if you've got a few other people to play with though, and of course another Wii-mote. But I don't think Mario Party will ever be able to match the Zelda serie.

And you can get Wii's here now. But they're all imported from Spain.. But only the big shops have them. Normal shops have them all reserved for about 2 months straight.