Official Nintendo Discussion

Spaz The Great

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use a wireless router with Mac protection?

That could cause it to not be able to connect. Just log in to your router and insert the Wii Mac address and on your Wii make sure that you have entered the right SSID and WEP/WAP code.

Nay, my PS3 is the same they just don't work and laptops will sometimes not work either. Wireless router is just rubbish and btw I don't have any security for it, no need really when you live in a compound.

they are sooo cool! i want 1 and was gunna get 1 but decided to get a ps 3 instead

it requires less exersice and i get enuf of that walkin around school all day!

I lol'd at that. Hard. Plainly cos i know this guy, and all we ever do is bitch about how much effort everything is.

Highwire: sli chances, i enetered a promotion to wi a wii every day for like a month, nothing happened.

You can choose. Only games like boxing on Wii-sports actually require you to make the movement. Most others you can, like Chestnut said, just flick your wrist.

I like tennis more when making the full movement though.

Nintendo should come with their version of Eyetoy. Sony has copypasta'ed so many of there idea. What's wrong with Nintendo immitating the only good idea of the past few years of Sony. But then a better version of course. With that motion thing it should be able to know when you're moving forwards too. Or back for that matter.

I just got Resident Evil 4. It's awesome, so tough though. I'm at the part where I just met the girl, I'm not far at all lol.

My brothers friend has it he says it is the best game he's played in ages. I want it for Christmas.

It's worth it, trust me. Maybe not though if you beat it on the Gamecube. But improved AI, nice graphics, and the Wii functionality/controls....it's a great buy for the Wii.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got Resident Evil 4. It's awesome, so tough though. I'm at the part where I just met the girl, I'm not far at all lol.

My brothers friend has it he says it is the best game he's played in ages. I want it for Christmas.

It's worth it, trust me. Maybe not though if you beat it on the Gamecube. But improved AI, nice graphics, and the Wii functionality/controls....it's a great buy for the Wii.

I've never even played resident evil before so I hope it doesn't matter that I'm starting off by playing the 4th in the series :P

Hey has anybody heard about WiiFit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifgYGGb--vM

Nintendo should come with their version of Eyetoy. Sony has copypasta'ed so many of there idea. What's wrong with Nintendo immitating the only good idea of the past few years of Sony. But then a better version of course. With that motion thing it should be able to know when you're moving forwards too. Or back for that matter.

If they could do it without it being cheesy, it would kick ass.

I've never even played resident evil before so I hope it doesn't matter that I'm starting off by playing the 4th in the series :P

Hey has anybody heard about WiiFit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifgYGGb--vM

Yeah, looks pretty fucking cool.

For the ones not following the news:

Sonic is confirmed for Brawl. He can also go to Super Sonic.

Brawl ownz and has stolen the souls of the people at IGN who got a hands-on.

It's looking far better then I ever imagined.

And just as I wanted to look for a pre-order the game gets delayed. US release is now somewhere in Februari.

Leaving me with a little problem. I was planing to get Brawl for Christmas and still insist in getting some new game. I'm not really sure which one though. Shall I go for Tenkaichi 3 or Galaxy? Very next game is going to be Brawl.

Oh, and Nintendo is working on 2 new channels. Some arcade type of thing, and a expansion for the everybody votes channel. Also some online portal is coming.

• 4 weeks later...
I've been thinking of getting a Wii. Is it worth buying???

I guess that depends, really. Quite frankly I love it. If you like Zelda, Twilight Princess was definitely a great game. The new Mario looks pretty decent to me. The Paper Mario for Wii is also suppose to be pretty cool, way different than the first one. Not to mention that Nintendo's online gaming is finally being taken advantage of((I remember hearing the GC had like ONE online game.....)). Guitar Hero III is pretty kickass, I honestly think it's a first for a franchise buy-out. Super Smash Bros. is going to be online.

I've played quite a few games at a friends house..but one thing I noticed..I suppose this isnt really preventable and I might be having a bit of a whinge..In Medal of Honor: Vanguard and other shooting games (eg Redsteel), it is a bit of a pain to get really precise aiming, is this because the sensor is too close or Wiimotes need to be reconfigured or something. My hand was nearly perfectly still and the gun is wobbling around which makes aiming a bit of a pain...

Still lots of fun though

I've been thinking of getting a Wii. Is it worth buying???

I guess that depends, really. Quite frankly I love it. If you like Zelda, Twilight Princess was definitely a great game. The new Mario looks pretty decent to me. The Paper Mario for Wii is also suppose to be pretty cool, way different than the first one. Not to mention that Nintendo's online gaming is finally being taken advantage of((I remember hearing the GC had like ONE online game.....)). Guitar Hero III is pretty kickass, I honestly think it's a first for a franchise buy-out. Super Smash Bros. is going to be online.

Have you played any games like Scarface, The Godfather or Manhunt 2 on the Wii?