Spaz The Great

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started playing TLOZ: Twilight Princess about a month ago coz I wan't to see how the game actually is[considering I got to the monkey the first time playing it].

Sooo, I beat it last week. Great game. But,

WHAT THE FUCK.I have no idea why it doesn't let you save at the end, so you can't actually beat the game. It upset me lots.

Edited by Nate14

Same for Windwaker and I think for Ocarina too. All of them basically.

Just is the way they do it and yeah, it actually sucks.

And I hereby declare the Wii to officially be dead. Great going, Nintendo fucked up...

Go to hell casual gamers... because of you guys I'm not getting a new Zelda or other great game for Wii any time soon.

Oh boy the 2008 line-up from Nintendo sucks...

• 2 weeks later...
Same for Windwaker and I think for Ocarina too. All of them basically.

Just is the way they do it and yeah, it actually sucks.

And I hereby declare the Wii to officially be dead. Great going, Nintendo fucked up...

Go to hell casual gamers... because of you guys I'm not getting a new Zelda or other great game for Wii any time soon.

Oh boy the 2008 line-up from Nintendo sucks...

Yeah, it does suck. And meh, I still enjoy my Wii. I'm usually playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero III every day, that should last for a while. I'm trying to complete Manhunt 2 again, trying to beat Resident Evil 4, and yeah..

Anyway, what IS the lineup? Considering you say it's bad, lol..

Anyway, what IS the lineup? Considering you say it's bad, lol..

Nothing. Really nothing at all for gamers.

Just NO hardcore Nintendo game.

They better have a better line up for 2009 or I'll really give up on Nintendo and won't buy their new console. No matter how great their line-up for it's release year seems to be.

Boy do I hate these casual gamers.. killing my Nintendo :(

Oh, BTW, Miyamoto was very surprised by the negative replies he read on forums and news sites. He said he thought it looked like a great line-up and was disappointed that all the gamers seem to hate it and said that they haven't forgotten them and will come up with something for them too.

Now that better be a new Zelda with graphics like Galaxy or Brawl.

Tbh Jace I liked LOZ: TP's graphics, and I wouldn't like Galazy or Brawl's graphics. It'd be, funky. That's my opinion though....

Oh and even though I haven'tbought a Wii game in a while, I haven't really gave up on them. I still like playing what I'm playing, but yeah it would be nice to see some more hardcore games coming out more often. Maybe even a pumped up Wii. :P

you cn play with a guy called snake, dont know if that is who you are referring to, but im pretty sure he is from MGS

Yeah, I already knew you could play with Snake. But I saw some screens of Gray Fox, this guy: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assis...t11_071107a.jpg

ahh ok, nah ive never seen him in eng or jap versions of brawl

Would be hard for me to pick up TP just right now. I mean, Zelda is still my favorite series of all time, just not interested right now.

Chestnut got WiiFit for her birthday. It's loads of fun. The balance board is pretty cool. Nifty. I'm trying to gain 20 pounds in 2 weeks.

It's quite hard getting WiiFit in Britain, I mean, I go to town and when I enter GAME it's all sold out, then I go to Gamestation and it's sold out there. Man, it's like one of the top deals down here. Of course it's awesome, just so hard to find and buy (Other than buying it off the net).

So I'm at Arbiter's grounds now. That's the name of the dungeon, right? That one in Gerudo Desert.

Love it (:

Any news on Pikmin 3? Wii seems to be the perfect platform for such a game if you ask me. I really hope Nintendo is making or is making Pikmin 3.

It's a shame Pikmin wasn't so succesful, it was a very good game.. sort of underrated.

Would be hard for me to pick up TP just right now. I mean, Zelda is still my favorite series of all time, just not interested right now.

Chestnut got WiiFit for her birthday. It's loads of fun. The balance board is pretty cool. Nifty. I'm trying to gain 20 pounds in 2 weeks.

It's quite hard getting WiiFit in Britain, I mean, I go to town and when I enter GAME it's all sold out, then I go to Gamestation and it's sold out there. Man, it's like one of the top deals down here. Of course it's awesome, just so hard to find and buy (Other than buying it off the net).

Yeah, it's like the Wii was when it first released. Luck plays a big role in finding one.

Yesterday there was some party at a friend's house and there was this big-ass screen with a beamer for Mario Kart Wii.

Now IMO Mario Kart Wii is a step backwards and having it projected so big made it painfully obvious how the Wii really lacks power (very, very low resolution... and that was not because of the beamer), but damn. Tournament. That was loads of fun. 32 tracks and guess what... I won :D So I'm sort of happy about that.

Not sure if I'm actually going to buy the game though... Actually I've got no games planned to buy for my Wii at all, while I've got loads for PC.

Oh, wait. I do. Brawl. But I'm only going to get that when I buy myself my own TV for in my bedroom. 40", 42" like. On the wall and my dad is going to buy me either a sofa or a choach (probably spelt that wrong..), so that should be pretty awesome for weekends (evenings). Still have to wait a few months for that though. Will be in Q1 2009 I think.

Yesterday there was some party at a friend's house and there was this big-ass screen with a beamer for Mario Kart Wii.

Now IMO Mario Kart Wii is a step backwards and having it projected so big made it painfully obvious how the Wii really lacks power (very, very low resolution... and that was not because of the beamer), but damn. Tournament. That was loads of fun. 32 tracks and guess what... I won :D So I'm sort of happy about that.

Not sure if I'm actually going to buy the game though... Actually I've got no games planned to buy for my Wii at all, while I've got loads for PC.

Oh, wait. I do. Brawl. But I'm only going to get that when I buy myself my own TV for in my bedroom. 40", 42" like. On the wall and my dad is going to buy me either a sofa or a choach (probably spelt that wrong..), so that should be pretty awesome for weekends (evenings). Still have to wait a few months for that though. Will be in Q1 2009 I think.

Couch lol? Yes tho, Brawl is pretty nice. Use gamecube controllers though, imo that's where it's at. If you're having like a party though, wii contorollers are better coz you can laugh at everyone looking like an idiot swinging the nunchunk. :awesome: