Official Nintendo Discussion

Spaz The Great

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah ok lol.

wii sports ahah, maybe thats what caused the nunchuk problem with my wiimote when it got thrown into the glass door while playing bowling. it wouldve been fine for like a year after though. hmm whatever.

Bold: Not neccessarily. It could've just damaged the nunchunk to the point where it dies just a little each day til' the point where it fully is dead.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Recently we've been just styling the hell out of Wii with all sorts of channels and shit all homebrew. We've done some awesome shit with our Wii.

Man. What do you mean? As for me, just been playing Brawl lately. If anyone plays hit me up haha:

4211 1854 2664

I think that's the code. I only remember it out of memory, I'll check tomorrow cuz I don't want to move right now.

• 2 weeks later...

you did what i said?

what exactly is the problem you have?

just follow instructions here. maybe your router is incompatible (unlikely) however have a look at nintendowifi.com for that.

If you're using MAC filtering obviously make sure to add the Wii to the exceptions list.

Edited by WRX22B1998

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If anyone gets a Wii they MUST get WiiFit Plus. Freakin amazing. Ah, back in my day all they had were PS1's, Megadrives and Dreamcasts. I'm sure others such as my mum can tell a much older "back in my day" story involving those tapes but not all of us have the honor of living in such simpler times, lol. Anyway, it's great and I feel like I've had more exercise in the past week than in my last 3 years... I'd also say WiiPlay is a good game but apparently not many others like it (a lot of people have bad game judgment)...

Btw, why is there not a nintendo DS official topic here in he forums?

Do you guys use this one or something like that?

If people want it then I'm going to change each of the console topics to just general Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo threads. Because it is clear that more than that console is being discussed in those topics. Opinions?

Also what recent or upcoming releases are around for the Wii at the moment? I haven't touched mine in yonks.

Well, I know the new No More Heroes is going to be released on January which is going to be my reason to buy a Wii.

In terms of what's out now, I think the biggest release is New Super Mario Brothers, so far it has gained good reviews so if you're into that you might want to check it out. Btw, I really like that idea of yours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...