Official Playstation 4 Chat

Highwire

Sony's PS3 is still pretty powerful, and so is the Xbox 360. They can all receive firmware updates and such which improve/add/fix features, prolonging their lifespan. It is definitely going to be at least 5 years, probably more, before we see any signs of a new console from ANY company IMO. I could be wrong, but who knows.

If anything though, Sony really do need to get their act together, the PS3 launch and it's lacklustre performance (especially in the US) has really hurt the company, still a great console, but it's doing poorly in terms of sales compared to 360 and Wii. I hope with the PS4 they can get their selves back to the glory days enjoyed with the success of the PS2.

While we are on the topic of PS4, I would just like to ask everyone if in your next reply to this topic, say which of the following PS4 related domains you like (based on how good they sound and how memorable you think they are etc., so which one do you think would be best to make a site with and/or forums)

PS4area.com

PS4discussion.com

PS4center.com

PS4boards.com

PS4talk.net

PS4chat.net

PS4gamer.net

PS4gamers.net

PS4hacks.net

PS4planet.net

PS4portal.net

Personally, I like ps4center.com, ps4boards.com, maybe ps4planet.net (.com's are better though aren't they). Which ones do you like the best?

Sony's PS3 is still pretty powerful, and so is the Xbox 360. They can all receive firmware updates and such which improve/add/fix features, prolonging their lifespan. It is definitely going to be at least 5 years, probably more, before we see any signs of a new console from ANY company IMO. I could be wrong, but who knows.

If anything though, Sony really do need to get their act together, the PS3 launch and it's lacklustre performance (especially in the US) has really hurt the company, still a great console, but it's doing poorly in terms of sales compared to 360 and Wii. I hope with the PS4 they can get their selves back to the glory days enjoyed with the success of the PS2.

While we are on the topic of PS4, I would just like to ask everyone if in your next reply to this topic, say which of the following PS4 related domains you like (based on how good they sound and how memorable you think they are etc., so which one do you think would be best to make a site with and/or forums)

PS4area.com

PS4discussion.com

PS4center.com

PS4boards.com

PS4talk.net

PS4chat.net

PS4gamer.net

PS4gamers.net

PS4hacks.net

PS4planet.net

PS4portal.net

Personally, I like ps4center.com, ps4boards.com, maybe ps4planet.net (.com's are better though aren't they). Which ones do you like the best?

I tried em all and theyy all brought me to the same website

• 3 weeks later...

But I mean think about it, seeing as the PS3 cost so much for its hd graphics etc, the PS4 isn't likely to get any cheaper or else it wouldn't be as good or something and have less software. Unless the blu-ray readers and other chips etc get cheaper then I don't seeing it living up to the PS2's glory. (But hey, I'll still be buying them because I'm a playstation fan :P)

Edited by Mpilk