Favourite Fast Food Restaraunt

Artur

Just wondering what fast food TGTAP members like/love to eat. Right now I'm not gonna make a poll but just let the topic open for suggestions and after most of us agree on like the top 15 or so I'll make a poll. Some obvious ones are: McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's (maybe), Dairy Queen could count(more ice cream though), Harvey's and I can't really think a lot. I know you fat asses will help though. Jokes :P

So just tell me guys what you like I'm gonna head off to play Halo 3 Beta right now so I'll be back later and I'll discuss with you guys. Thanks :)

Lawls. Love the topic ArturKim21.

ATM I would have to say for worldwide fast food places either In-N-Out or Sonic . In-N-Out has about the best damn burgers there are and Sonic for the grwat variety and everything is very tasty.

For local I would say Stars Burgers. It is literally the best place in the world imo to get a burger,REAL milkshake and fries. And for a great and unbeatable price.

Right now i eat at KFC so i can get a Pepsi drink and have the chance to play Rock Paper Sizzors and go in the draw to win $1000 or a Sony Viao Notebook or a PS3 & PSP. But i usually eat at red rooster i love there chicken. I also dont mind Hungry Jacks or like everyone else in the world calls in Burger King.

Right now i eat at KFC so i can get a Pepsi drink and have the chance to play Rock Paper Sizzors and go in the draw to win $1000 or a Sony Viao Notebook or a PS3 & PSP. But i usually eat at red rooster i love there chicken. I also dont mind Hungry Jacks or like everyone else in the world calls in Burger King.

You know I was about to say the same thing, by any chance do you live in SA? Cause that's the only place Burger King is called Hungry Jacks in Australia.

@Nate: Thanks, just something random I thought up.

@Everyone: Nice suggestions keep them coming. After more people pitch in their ideas we can make a final decision on a top 25 if there is that much. Or just however much we come up with. It just matters what the majority likes and then for those local places that only some people have in their cities/states/towns or whatever we can put a category of "Other". But all the suggestions are great, got to love Subways and Quiznos, they have awesome sandwiches! :D

Dont eat many fast foods, though I am like a pizza addict, I can have all types of pizzaz that I can eat.

Yeah I don't eat that much fast food (still love some of it though), but like every week or two me and my friends pitch in some money and during our school lunch time we go and by a large pizza for us three. It's awesome because no one pays that much and we get like 3 or 4 pieces each. :D

KFC. I don't get to eat it often though.

I eat KFC every once in a while. It is pretty awesome, but too much fried chicken gets pretty gross IMO.

Lawls. Love the topic ArturKim21.

ATM I would have to say for worldwide fast food places either In-N-Out, Sonic or Subway . In-N-Out has about the best damn burgers there are and Sonic for the great variety and everything is very tasty. Subway because they actually have fresh stuff, nicely made and just a very tasty sandwich.

For local I would say Stars Burgers or Smug's Pizza. It is literally the best place in the world imo to get a burger,REAL milkshake and fries. And for a great and unbeatable price and Smug's Pizza because they just make the best damn pizza in the world lol.

All I did was update saying Subway and Smug's Pizza.

I couldn't agree more. I love subway, I get it in the mornings before school and eat it for lunch. Yummy.

I use to get it on Fridays for school, until the Queensland banned it, apparently any fast food that gets brang into schools is bad for you, thus they throw it out. Even Subway :/. So I take a spare at lunch on Firday's and go over the road to Subway :P.

Yeah my school has something similar, no more junk food in the vending machines or cafeteria. Only the school made stuff which isn't really healthy but still pretty good. We can bring fast food to our school though, wouldn't phase me much if it was since I don't bring fast food into the school anyway. Sucks to be in your school a bit. They should allow Subways though, it's not fast food...

Quiznos, I totally forgot about it. I love it so much.

@Nate, the only one I have heard of is Subway :S

Not a bad thing...

@ Artur-You're lucky, vending machines and such. Or used to be. Best thing we have is we're trying a sald bar for two days to see if the school likes it or not :/ In art our kiss-up to principal teacher is making us all make posters about how great salad is. Mine is such a joke lawls. I made a person throwing down a burger and holding up salad and he's saying, "Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, I like salad". :P I like saying I like salad in kinda a pause and saying it sadly lol.