Sign in to follow this  
DareDevilX

Mysterious Pictures

I was bored so I thought about giving a challenge to you.

Whoever finds where is this located and posts a replay of him passing by this building FIRST I'll give him

1000$ of forum money.

post-7531-1179831525_thumb.jpg

post-7531-1179831547_thumb.jpg

Good luck!

Edited by DareDevilX

Ok,rule has changed!

YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD A REPLAY WITH YOU PASSING BY THAT INN!!!

edit:yeah cleaning up would be nice...I updated first post.

Edited by DareDevilX

edit:yeah cleaning up would be nice...I updated first post.

As you requested sir ;).

You don't have to post a whole vid just a replay in .rep format...but i'll trust you on this one.I'm sending you the money.

Expect next challenge soon!

Edited by DareDevilX

What? That's what I did, what if I don't have it, like Spaz says? I can't get the rep.

You still have chance,go to San Andreas Adventurer topic.It's noticable on Jared's pic that he used Fraps,

to make it.

Kind of unfair to those who don't have it on PC, no? I could get you pictures of me passing just about any location you come up with, but I don't have it for PC.

Camera? Believe it or not, but it would be easier on console. If you have a digital camera anyway.

With custom outfits, you can make it noticeable that you didn't get the image off the internet.

Not sure what you mean. Anyway, mine is proper, I downloaded a saved game mind you, because mine are for SA 1.0, I now have 2.0.

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

With custom outfits, you can make it noticeable that you didn't get the image off the internet.

Not sure what you mean. Anyway, mine is proper, I downloaded a saved game mind you, because mine are for SA 1.0, I now have 2.0.

All the clothes on San Andreas. Put together a really funky outfit. A motocross helmet, bright green shorts, red boots, a big necklace. Y'know, something really out there. My outfit isn't really funky or out there and even it is noticeable as me.

So what's the new challenge then?

Check out San ANdreas Adventurer topic...I thought it would be more active.

Spaz you can check it out to and try to find that location.