A GTA mockumentary

To answer Nate10's question, here's a snippet from Wikipedia:

Mockumentary, a portmanteau of mock and documentary, is a film and TV genre, or a single work of the genre. The mockumentary is presented as if it were a documentary recording real life, but is in fact fictional. It is a commonly used medium for parody and satire. They are often used to analyze current events and issues by using a fictional setting.

I hope this clears things for you guys... :lol:

Well have you actually thought about how you're going to do this yet, or is it just a little idea you suddenly came up with and wanted to post about?

I think you should think about what sort of things you want to put in the mockumentary and let us know here, at the moment it's sounding a little too vague for us to help you out.

Mockumentary, a portmanteau of mock and documentary, is a film and TV genre, or a single work of the genre. The mockumentary is presented as if it were a documentary recording real life, but is in fact fictional. It is a commonly used medium for parody and satire. They are often used to analyze current events and issues by using a fictional setting.

Oh, okay. Now I get it, I thought it was to insult lol..... :lol: .

well i was ashamed to ask what is mockumentry so just searched google!