Eastereggs....

The best EasterEggs IMO must be

- a giant green apple somewhere in Central Park ( New York`s nickname is The Big Apple )

- something related to Spider-Man, maybe a comic book or some web ...

- a new "You shouldn`t be able to read this message " easteregg

- a gorilla costume dumped into a dumbster with the initials PK( Prince Konga ) on it ( King Kong related easteregg ) )

- Radioactive Cans near the water ...

Edited by Gycu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would be funny if there was a miniture king kong hanging off the point of the empire state building or something about king kong around it.

i wonder if there will be a 9/11 tribute?

EDIT: i was also thinking there might be the tunnel that had the hobo's in it like in gta3

Edited by luburgh

Maybe a referance to LCS. There should be a rusty mafia sentinel in the water with JD's body.

ahh man that would be so cool!

I would like it if there was a newspaper with the headline "Bigfoot found in San Andreas", or something like " Liberty City Has Completley Changed Over Night!"

that would be cooler!

maybe something in the paper like sniper accident mysteriously changes the size of the moon.

it would be cool if the "wherent suppose to get here" and "hello again" message continued with something like "this isnt really that ammusing anymore. you have total access to this place now"

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

Maybe a referance to LCS. There should be a rusty mafia sentinel in the water with JD's body.

ahh man that would be so cool!

I would like it if there was a newspaper with the headline "Bigfoot found in San Andreas", or something like " Liberty City Has Completley Changed Over Night!"

that would be cooler!

maybe something in the paper like sniper accident mysteriously changes the size of the moon.

it would be cool if the "wherent suppose to get here" and "hello again" message continued with something like "this isnt really that ammusing anymore. you have total access to this place now"

Speaking of sniper.

Sniping the moon easter egg again! =D

hmm... maybe a spider man that swings around trying to get you when you reach 6 stars and hold it for a while?

maybe when you go inside a house and upstairs to get a good position to snipe someone during a mission you can hear sex sounds for the room beside you putting you off the sniping? HAha xD

Anyone ever seen coyote ugly? Maybe when you go to a club you can go in at a certain time of night to find a bunch of coyotes striping on a bar? LOL