Eastereggs....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some hidden poster of previous GTA characters, like wanted poster or smthing.

Sounds good, I remember on GTA 3 me and my brother never found ghost town (kept freezing) but we flew out really far in some direction, north I think and we found just plain sea from what we could see but on the map it had like names of the game producers and they were set as towns.

Here are some new ones

* A Golden Weapon ( or gun, maybe a pistol ) :D

* Secret Underwater Cage :lol:

* Liberty City 2001 Map Inside Dumpster :)

* Tommy Vercetti`s Hawaiian T-Shirt Somewhere On The Beach, Now that would be cool B)

* Past GTA Main Characters Graves In The Graveyard :rolleyes:

Edited by Gycu

-A hidden mission where u have kill some terrorists in Liberty Statue.

-If you get max driving skill you get some kind of Gold Wheel award or something on ur home award shelf also ucan get other awards on it.

-Maybe something like G-Man in Half lifes, he is in places u cant reach and is watching you: would make game horror like lol.

I think if you go to the end of the island you can see three islands that are old Liberty City and if you Zoom in on one of the tall buildings there you could see a sign that says Remember Us? then a sad face. Or the three islands and a bridge halfway through where there trying to connect them if you get 100% the bridge is completed and you can go to portland, stauton, and shoreside vale. Another thing could be that the ghost town is this city and you can find the bank Claude and Catilina robbed.

Edited by Whitaker

you know the lil ale in was really supposed to be under an overpass.

:huh: Where did you get that information?

because in the story (where rockstar got the idea of making lil probe) the lil ale inn was under an overpass that got alot of fog but it was a mix of countryside and desert. so rockstar got it wrong.