Which vehicles do you want in Gta IV

nabo

Which cars, bikes, boats and planes do you want in Gta IV post here...

As goes for me i want the stinger back, and i want some more every day cars like the admiral or the premier...

Edited by nabo45

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sea Sparrow!!!

Maverick

Comet (w/ roof options like fastback, T-top, notchback & Roadster).

GTA 3 Stinger

VC Stinger (call it a Stinger Daytona)

Variations of the cars that have been in various GTAs , like an'80s Infernus (VC), '90s (SA) & '00s (GTA3).

Sanchez & Super Sanchez (LCS).

Related to this, I would like to see modshops that actually affect speed & handling, not to the extent of Gran Turismo,

more like Driver Parallel Lines.

I want to see the Hunter return. I also hope that they dont limit how high you can go. I want to be able to reach the top of the highest building. O and for something that dosnt belong in this forum I would like elivators and the ability to climb ladders.

I want to see the Hunter return. I also hope that they dont limit how high you can go. I want to be able to reach the top of the highest building. O and for something that dosnt belong in this forum I would like elivators and the ability to climb ladders.

Im pretty sure helicopters will be able to go pretty high, we know u can climb ladder/telegraph poles/fire escapes and all that, and its been hinted that we may be able to use elevators in buildings as houser has put alot of emphasis on the fact that the games size incorporates land mass aswell as verticality of buildings

i want the cuban hermes with more fire coming out of its silencer !

cuban hermes? well, maybe they could be there for secret/hidden cars, but i doubt they come with gangs, because there is no cuban gang in new york/liberty (i think)

i want more motorcycles!!! and maybe new exotic cars like infernus

and, one more thing, is there any bike in GTA IV?? there weren't any news about it.

R* just confirmed no planes, but is there a bike???