Which vehicles do you want in Gta IV

nabo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh c'mon, that one's not even real :lol:

but in the future, car like that could be like, whoaa!

and, about the wheels, how is that supposed to turn? is it hovering like back to the future car thing?? :huh:

Well GTA 4 is not real life, is a game ...

It could be the new BF Infection ...

I don`t know but I guess that car can make much better turns than the average car can do ...

I don't know if there will be bikes or bycicles. If you have played LCS you will know that by the time GTA III came around bikes had been banned(due to the fact they were so dangerous and the people who ride them would just pass up traffic). In the time of GTA SA and GTA LCS (which both games take place at the same time) the city officials where working to ban them at that time. Also they had already banned bycicles in Liberty City at that time. Since GTA IV is gonna take place after GTA III then I think they will not be there. Though I hope there will by bikes and bycicles so much.

Mercedes CLK GTR ( from NFS 3 )

mercedes%20clk%20gtr.jpg

Damn this is one of my favorites ... This car can reach more than 300 km/h ... It could be a great choice for GTA IV Racing ...

Also, I bet this will be the new Infernus :) In My Dreams At Least

future-car-concept.jpg

Edited by Gycu

If theyre going for realism then theyll have more than one type of car, for example...

2007 Sentinal - Shiney and new!

2001 Sentinal - Looking a bit dated, still good condition

1992 Sentinal - Battered interior, rusty bits

1986 Sentinal - Faded, dull, battered, rusty and unreliable engine!

Just picked those years because the sentinal looked quite differant in them all. That would be a good feauture

I don't know if there will be bikes or bycicles. If you have played LCS you will know that by the time GTA III came around bikes had been banned(due to the fact they were so dangerous and the people who ride them would just pass up traffic). In the time of GTA SA and GTA LCS (which both games take place at the same time) the city officials where working to ban them at that time. Also they had already banned bycicles in Liberty City at that time. Since GTA IV is gonna take place after GTA III then I think they will not be there. Though I hope there will by bikes and bycicles so much.

Uh, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories were 6 years apart from each other, buddy.

@Cursed: I agree with you except with the rusty and dull parts of the past cars, though.

Edited by Rashon125

See, I'm right, GTA SA and GTA LCS took place around the same time. That explains why the bycicle have been banned.

In your previous post, you said took place at the same time. I see now you mean around the same time. Where in San Andreas was bicycles considered to be banned, anyway?

See, I'm right, GTA SA and GTA LCS took place around the same time. That explains why the bycicle have been banned.

In your previous post, you said took place at the same time. I see now you mean around the same time. Where in San Andreas was bicycles considered to be banned, anyway?

One can assume that they were considering being banned. Read the manual in LCS and listen to the radio in LCS and SA and you will see. The radio clearly makes and announcement stating that bycicles were banned in LC and SA and motorbikes were gonna be banned and being debated wether or not to ban them in SA. If you don't wanna go through the trouble of searching for these facts then just take my word for it. Plus, why do you think thier was not bikes or motorbikes in GTA III? It's because R* did not have the ability or that they did'nt think of it. And so wanted to give the player an explanation as to why they did'nt. Because you know people were saying "Well if GTA III takes place after all these games such as GTA SA, why were there no bikes or motorbikes in it?"

Edited by fatalgamer