nabo

Which vehicles do you want in Gta IV

oh c'mon, that one's not even real :lol:

but in the future, car like that could be like, whoaa!

and, about the wheels, how is that supposed to turn? is it hovering like back to the future car thing?? :huh:

Well GTA 4 is not real life, is a game ...

It could be the new BF Infection ...

I don`t know but I guess that car can make much better turns than the average car can do ...

They should definitely bring back the Sentinel XS from Vice City. That and also a 2007 Infernus, and also a special edition 1986 Infernus.

considering GTA IV takes place in Liberty City, i think there must be a STRETCH or some kind of limousine..

one more thing: there's gotta be a lot of exotic cars dude!

i think a new bike like the a chopper would be cool.

i dont know if this counts as a vehicle, but i want the parchute back...just think, parachuting from skyscraper to skyscraper to find easter eggs.....

0808200514463447.jpg

0808200514463407.jpg

0808200514463581.jpg

volante_05.jpg

Need I say more?

Edited by Vincent Valentine

I have pretty long list:

nrg500

packer

tank

mountain bike

bmx

monster

ambulance

infernus

and all other fast and slow cars from previous games with some new ones...

I don't know if there will be bikes or bycicles. If you have played LCS you will know that by the time GTA III came around bikes had been banned(due to the fact they were so dangerous and the people who ride them would just pass up traffic). In the time of GTA SA and GTA LCS (which both games take place at the same time) the city officials where working to ban them at that time. Also they had already banned bycicles in Liberty City at that time. Since GTA IV is gonna take place after GTA III then I think they will not be there. Though I hope there will by bikes and bycicles so much.

Mercedes CLK GTR ( from NFS 3 )

mercedes%20clk%20gtr.jpg

Damn this is one of my favorites ... This car can reach more than 300 km/h ... It could be a great choice for GTA IV Racing ...

Also, I bet this will be the new Infernus :) In My Dreams At Least

future-car-concept.jpg

Edited by Gycu

future-car-concept.jpg

That thing looks like a baby stroller! :lol:

I see what you mean with the Merc. But its quite old now. Its been replaced too.

If theyre going for realism then theyll have more than one type of car, for example...

2007 Sentinal - Shiney and new!

2001 Sentinal - Looking a bit dated, still good condition

1992 Sentinal - Battered interior, rusty bits

1986 Sentinal - Faded, dull, battered, rusty and unreliable engine!

Just picked those years because the sentinal looked quite differant in them all. That would be a good feauture

I don't know if there will be bikes or bycicles. If you have played LCS you will know that by the time GTA III came around bikes had been banned(due to the fact they were so dangerous and the people who ride them would just pass up traffic). In the time of GTA SA and GTA LCS (which both games take place at the same time) the city officials where working to ban them at that time. Also they had already banned bycicles in Liberty City at that time. Since GTA IV is gonna take place after GTA III then I think they will not be there. Though I hope there will by bikes and bycicles so much.

Uh, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories were 6 years apart from each other, buddy.

@Cursed: I agree with you except with the rusty and dull parts of the past cars, though.

Edited by Rashon125

See, I'm right, GTA SA and GTA LCS took place around the same time. That explains why the bycicle have been banned.

In your previous post, you said took place at the same time. I see now you mean around the same time. Where in San Andreas was bicycles considered to be banned, anyway?

See, I'm right, GTA SA and GTA LCS took place around the same time. That explains why the bycicle have been banned.

In your previous post, you said took place at the same time. I see now you mean around the same time. Where in San Andreas was bicycles considered to be banned, anyway?

One can assume that they were considering being banned. Read the manual in LCS and listen to the radio in LCS and SA and you will see. The radio clearly makes and announcement stating that bycicles were banned in LC and SA and motorbikes were gonna be banned and being debated wether or not to ban them in SA. If you don't wanna go through the trouble of searching for these facts then just take my word for it. Plus, why do you think thier was not bikes or motorbikes in GTA III? It's because R* did not have the ability or that they did'nt think of it. And so wanted to give the player an explanation as to why they did'nt. Because you know people were saying "Well if GTA III takes place after all these games such as GTA SA, why were there no bikes or motorbikes in it?"

Edited by fatalgamer

You do hold a point, they did say that, but you have to remember that was said to explain why they weren't in GTA III in 2001, needless to say this is 2007-2008 based, surely they can make a story of how it changed in 6-7 years.

As i rember it in GTA IIi the mayor was killed so the new mayor could have removed the ban, idk...

As i rember it in GTA IIi the mayor was killed so the new mayor could have removed the ban, idk...

The Liberty City Stories mayor R.C. Hole was killed and the ban was considered before then. No major was killed in GTA III.