Which vehicles do you want in Gta IV

nabo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what about the countache in gta 1? whyd they switch it with the infernus?

EDIT: talking about licensed cars

and tjg they should have new AND old. just times two of what they would have put. The VC PCJ, the SA PCJ, there own PCJ and other variations. YOU KNOW?

Edited by tilly

yeah but the problem with that is that its hard to make an engine for wet and dry because you have to totally remake the clothes physics and appearance. its not just some shiny reflection on it.

True but it would still be cool... The wet clothes could slow him down a bit, make him feel heavier

• 3 weeks later...
yeah but the problem with that is that its hard to make an engine for wet and dry because you have to totally remake the clothes physics and appearance. its not just some shiny reflection on it.

True but it would still be cool... The wet clothes could slow him down a bit, make him feel heavier

Yea that would be cool, but i dont think it will be made for GTA IV, because i think its gonna be one of the hardest things to make for any game, unless R* uses realtime reflections and shadows...

- nabo

Would love to see MX bikes back again even though theres no country"side" I don't see that as a reason not to have em! There will still be jumps surely???

Just want excellent damage modelling!!! Being able to cause more accurate damage depending on speed of impact etc... Definate dents at the point the car was hit would be nice too, plus edging past cars walls would cause scratchs scrapes, bits falling off from many different places would be superb..........I Was a very distructive child :clapping:

Oh and engine/suspension failure would be quality!!

Edited by swisstony123

some cars could be rusty, dented, covered in spraypaint (trucks in the trailers have been), and maybe in some poorer areas cars on breeze blocks with their wheels stolen? o yer bit off topic but the use to do detailed graffiti would be good aswell

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like:

More varieties of scooter moped. Peugeot, aprilia etc obviously under a made up name like 'Speedy'

Bikes can be chained up when found and the player can get a knife for example and cut through it. This would make a noise so there is some risk involved

Introduction of plenty of motorbikes. Those who say 'Get rid of this but implement this' need to remember that there is nothing wrong with lots of variety.

Add plenty of sporty cars on top of the lots there already are. Make them all appear very rarely and in certain locations so there arent 5 different ones on the same road etc

Add a few more different planes at the airport and a few hidden ones on the roofs of buildings

Edited by wakey1512

I would like:

More varieties of scooter moped. Peugeot, aprilia etc obviously under a made up name like 'Speedy'

Bikes can be chained up when found and the player can get a knife for example and cut through it. This would make a noise so there is some risk involved

Introduction of plenty of motorbikes. Those who say 'Get rid of this but implement this' need to remember that there is nothing wrong with lots of variety.

Add plenty of sporty cars on top of the lots there already are. Make them all appear very rarely and in certain locations so there arent 5 different ones on the same road etc

Add a few more different planes at the airport and a few hidden ones on the roofs of buildings

UHHHH,,, Hey buddy. Where have you been? Have you not read a fact sheet? There won't be any plains, there will be some helis. And, call me crazy, but some how I don't see an ex- russian merc/who has a do anything to make it attitude and years of russian military style boxing under his belt riding a bike around the nieghborhood.