Which vehicles do you want in Gta IV

nabo

As i rember it in GTA IIi the mayor was killed so the new mayor could have removed the ban, idk...

The Liberty City Stories mayor R.C. Hole was killed and the ban was considered before then. No major was killed in GTA III.

It was, well its quite a long time since ive played GTA III or LCS, another reason that the ban was removed could be that people started striking again...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that it's been about 5 years since GTA 3 (in the GTA timeline & the real world) I would expect references on Chatterbox & other radio stations to the ban being lifted (maybe because of gas prices), either way, the bikes are supposed

to be there. If they are going after realism, my best friend in the game will probably be a Sanchez or Manchez. I'd feel

nicked if they weren't.

There will/ should definitely be bikes. Imagine the amouint of physics and shit rockstar will have to play around with. :lolbounce: Plus if you bail, and the ragdoll physics kick in, will make for some awesom- realistic Gameplay. Also, motorcyle riders should wear helmets when riding, and protective jackets and shit, whick could make them less prone to damage... Just some thougts i'm throwing out.

And the ban will be lifted, don't worry. *panic attack, goes into convulsions*

There will/ should definitely be bikes. Imagine the amouint of physics and shit rockstar will have to play around with. :lolbounce: Plus if you bail, and the ragdoll physics kick in, will make for some awesom- realistic Gameplay. Also, motorcyle riders should wear helmets when riding, and protective jackets and shit, whick could make them less prone to damage... Just some thougts i'm throwing out.

That sounds great, and like when Nico get's on a bike he automatecally get a helmet and a biker outfit, thats gonna be great...

That sounds great, and like when Nico get's on a bike he automatecally get a helmet and a biker outfit, thats gonna be great...

Well, he cant automatically get them, that'd look retarded, but he can jack someone up of theirs. And the gear should reduce health loss in a car crash.

My Vehicles

-C-17 (Plane)

At Least 5 Kinds Of Every Catagory

-Minivan, With Sliding Doors

-Game Show Cars, Like That One With The Toyota Sienna, That

When People Get In They Have To Answer Questions, So That Way

The Driver Pays Them Instead (If They Answer A Question Right) ^_^

-Learjet

-Toyota Sienna

-Toyota Prius (Most Fuel Efficient Car In America 58/62)City/High

-Crane, Bulldozer, Construction Vehicles

-Huge Helicopters, Osprey (Heli, Plane Thing)

-Post More Later :D

Edited by JakeTheSnake89

I like the helmet & leather thing, & for realism traffic laws were mentioned (in this topic?), no helmet = 1 *.

The helmet could be done w/ animation sequence like this -

Player hits button to get in/on & Niko picks up helmet from bike (randomly available) & puts it on.

When he gets off he automatically puts it on the seat & walks away.

They already use distinctive animation sequences for vehicles in GTA 3-SA, LCS & VCS so R* guys could probably do the helmet in there sleep.

Alternately, they could use a pop up menu, like the one rumored for the trunk/boot of cars to equip the helmet.

so when he stops the bike and takes the helmet of? what about when he jump of it will he then take it of in the air and throw it back to the bike in the air?

nahhh dont think so. there will be no fancy things about taking on a helmet and taking it of when not using bikes. maybe you can buy one to wear

hopefuly the comet will be in the game i hope so

I'd like to see some kind of death machine. Like a car with a helicopter blade on the front that slices people up, or a chainsaw/motorcycle combo.

Steam roller would be nice too.

U have played too much Carmageddon 2 :lol:?

Anyway i think there should be trucks with petrol tanks and so on not just trucks without nothing plugged to them :-/ .

Hydra, shamal, and andromada

eh, dipshit! planes are confirmed no to be in the game! :lol:

you mean acceleration, cro?

oh, and i want tandem bicycles! j/k :P

Ya planes are confirmed not to be in the game, but this is the "Which vehicles do you want in Gta IV" topic not the

"Which vehicles will probably be in Gta IV". So although planes won't be in GTA IV, atleast we can keep on dreaming.

Also I would like a fire truck that shoots fire, like in GTA 2. It wouldn't be something you'd see driving around and it probably wouldn't be used in a mission, but it could be some kind of very speacial vehicle that you unlock some how.

Which cars, bikes, boats and planes do you want in Gta IV post here...

As goes for me i want the stinger back, and i want some more every day cars like the admiral or the premier...

I think they should have a create your own gang car feature. You could choose if the car had machine guns missile launchers or any other kind mof weapon. you could choose which type of car like sports car, low rider, military grade etc.

and finally choose the features and colors it has. This is only if you have enough money and respect with your gang.

Which cars, bikes, boats and planes do you want in Gta IV post here...

As goes for me i want the stinger back, and i want some more every day cars like the admiral or the premier...

I think they should have a create your own gang car feature. You could choose if the car had machine guns missile launchers or any other kind mof weapon. you could choose which type of car like sports car, low rider, military grade etc.

and finally choose the features and colors it has. This is only if you have enough money and respect with your gang.

• 2 weeks later...
I like stealing Emergency Vehicles.

I want a detailed Firetruck. Police car, and ambulance. Police motorbikes would be cool too.

lol that'd be awesome if they detailed emergency vehicles. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll have close replicas to the FDNY vehicles: paint scheme, Seagrave (all the way!), etc. It'd be awesome if they could add the Q siren to the fire engines :o. I agree, hopefully they'll detail the emergency vehicles as well.... Hopefully, they have looked into better activity and reactions to fire and medical calls to better the game. (i.e)- A building is on fire (lets say you used your flamethrower to torch the place). There is atleast a ladder company and an engine company that show up on scene and they treat it like a real-world fireground, they get out of their vehicle and fight the fire. Now that'd be some real action....or maybe my expectations for GTA 4 are wayyyyy too high...... :o

Edited by aabuff