An army in San Andreas ?

Trd

Hy everybody... well, i'm not so professional in san andreas... i'm just playing in my free time and i like it because of its complexity and ... you know, it's nice :)

I remember that in Vice City, near the airport there was an army... a base... where there was soldiers, trucks, tanks, and so on... and i'm looking for a base like this in san andreas but i didn't find anything. I'm thinking that... san andreas must have a bigger one, nope? :D

Can anybody tell me where is the army base in san andreas?

BTW, in the north side i've found that zone where there are two tanks, a plane and a truck... but there are no people, no life :D only some automatic towers for planes... i think that it isn't the main army base, right?

Ok, thanks a lot :) And have fun

There's also an army base in the K.A.C.C Military Fields in Northeastern Las Venturas but it can only be entered by a plane or helicopter outside of the mission Up, Up, and Away and during the mission but outside of the mission there's nobody in there as far as I know.

dont you mean SF Docks and Area 69

I think he meant the one from 'robbing uncle sam' and yeah,. are 69 from 'the black project'

Did u cro?

Cos i think the one in SF is the naval base, where the Patriot spawns, right? - 5 stars for entry...

There is an easier way to get a patriot, by going to the Gasworks opposite the airport in the countryside.

I think it was only used as a military base in "Robbing Uncle Sam" but i dont see it being a military base.

I'm sorry that I have to ask but ... like i said i'm not so good in this game ... so ... can anybody please make a screenshot and mark these bases ?

Thank you very much... (because I don't know very good what is LV, LS, robbin uncle sam and so on... )